Reviews for Digital Manifest: Keepers
Defender31415 chapter 31 . 1/24
Just like Trinity, this story is amazing. As others have noted, you have left this on a giant cliffhanger with many unanswered questions. It's a great story (I especially love all the Norse and other cultural references), but you NEED to pick this back up. If you were to introduce the Season 2 cast, that might serve as enough of a shock to Takato (finding out that the characters of the show he loved are real) for him to listen to them, and they can then encourage him to find Rika and Renamon.
ShadowLDrago chapter 31 . 11/1/2012
Beelzemon is dead serious, Impmon is the one who jokes around but Beelzemon, no, sarcastic at times and a bit mean, but he is a Virus Mega Demon Lord, makes sense that he isn't the nicest around. Plus to be stared at by a gigantic demon Biker with Spikes on his shoes, 3 green eyes, razor sharp claws and a ginourmous cannon for a right arm... scary but awesome
ShadowLDrago chapter 30 . 11/1/2012
Whoah, this just makes CRimson MOde looks badass, it puts Imperialdramon Fighter Mode to shame. Then again, he is only a more humanoid version of Imperialdramon. It is on Par with Imperialdramon Paladin Mode that is a pretty badass Mode change.
ShadowLDrago chapter 28 . 11/1/2012
Considering that Gallantmon has thick armor that is nearly 99.9% Pure Chrome Digizoid and has type advantage I doubt Obsidian Rain or WOmb Realm Mandala will do that much damage, at beast just bouce off his armor
ShadowLDrago chapter 25 . 11/1/2012
Kami in DBZ WAS the guardian of earth so I'd say this kitsune spirit is the same, it watches over Earth.
ShadowLDrago chapter 16 . 11/1/2012
Leomon better have one hell of an ace up his sleeve if he wants to stand a chance against a Mega, not to mention one that can mode change and with that cmoes a huge power boost an nourmous cannon that can easily blast you to bits or break your neck if used as a club and flight
ShadowLDrago chapter 14 . 10/31/2012
LOL! Guilmon "Um, excuse me?" Renamon "yes, yes you are," hilartious, this is your funniest fic yet!
ShadowLDrago chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
LOL! I know both RIka and RUki can be very dangerous when angry but add an agry Jer and Juri and you can make both Megidramons whimper away in a croner, heck even Cyberdramon would be scared and Milleniummon whoi is omnipotent when fdaced the wrath of those 4 would hide in the deepest part of Ryo and Cyberdramon to avoid getting hurt if those 2 got a beating
ShadowLDrago chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Poor Takato! Tht Ryo is something and a half. I must agree with Rika's last line, No sense in letting good food go to waste
ShadowLDrago chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Leomon is back in action baby! This promises to be awesome! Why did Leomon not visit Jeri? How did Ryan and his friends get into the Real WOlrd? And who is this NIghtmare Blitzmon and what does he want with them Find out on the next, Digimon, Digital Manifest.

Davis: Hey! Those are my lines!

Me: No, yours are blah blah blah, find out on the next Digimon: Digital Monsters

Davis: yeah, but...

Kari: Come on Davis, leave Shadow alone, I'll buy you some ice cream

Davis: OK! *Runs off after her at road runner speed*

Me: That guy is head over heels for Kari, I can't balme him, she's a pretty girl, and nice too.
Mana chapter 18 . 5/19/2012
You know this is one of the only story's i've seen where digivolution is constantly interrupted and the tamers themselves are targeted regularly. so that's unique but it also has a lot of stuff that couldn't be more out there than if you brought in stargate. it seems more like something in the cross over section than anything else.
Bolo42 chapter 28 . 2/29/2012
I love the archetypal interpretation of Dreamer and the related power of it in this story. As a fellow dreamer it's interesting to note the power of archetypes in reality and how dreams connect us to the very fabric of reality through archetypes. Our very brains function by observing patterns. Through the intrinsic tru7h (Marathon reference lol) all points converge upon the single moment that created all, which itself is comprised of the three most powerful archetypes. Chaos, Order, and the third that is Balance. Thus the true nature of ascendance is apparent, the true Durandal (again Marathon) knows this, that is why I named his namesake that, both as an author and a character.
Ambriel chapter 23 . 8/5/2010
The dream Rika had, the one with xveemon was that malmoyostismon and what does she have to do with it and does it play a central to the plot.
outlaw hunter chapter 31 . 6/8/2009
This story has been great but you put yourself in a big hole my friend. You made so many problems that need to be resolved and the ending really left a reader wanting more. So please I beg you, don't discontinue this story.
Teraunce chapter 31 . 12/31/2008
A very original story. 12/10. faved.