Reviews for Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rhythm Of War
Guest chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Temari's evil? When will the truth come out? Will kankuro ever remember? Please continue
Ayako-7 chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
Interesting
Mizookie chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Tems a bitch.
Silverblueroses chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
I love this fanfic soooo much! update!
Witchdoctr chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Kankuro is portayed very well. The concept is original and firm, so you know what you're doing. Please continue working on this. It has the potential to be awesome.
Witchdoctr chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
i like it.
None231223 chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
Wow...one of the most original stories I've read. I like the portrayal of Kankuro, Temari, and Gaara. I want something happy in this story though, at least...and, well, it's your decision to put sandcest or not. I like Kankuro and Gaara together, but still, it's you're choice. I just want Kankuro and Gaara to form an actual bond! And Temari get what she deserves.

But, yea, if you'll even continue this...which I hope you will because I truly like this piece...I love how this is going, and can't wait for how this will be continued.
Shadow chapter 6 . 10/8/2009
Oh No! Temari whoa she's so horrid! She's so cruel. poor Gaara. Shadow loves when Gaara is portrayed like that. _ O and Shadow is just ITCHING to find out what happens next! _*

Upside Down Heart

Shadow
Tastes Like Madness chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
...whats sandcest? anyway i hope baka kankuro finds out what a phsyco bitch temari is. i wanna se more brotherly moments (there my favs) i really really really really really really hope u ubtate realy soon
Tastes Like Madness chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
don't say that i like flash backs, they intresting, so gaaras mom stayed alive long enoough to use gaara as a punching back...god i can't wait to figure out what happended to them!
Tastes Like Madness chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
oh this is a nice twist sauake and sakura marride. then sakura cheats on sauske with naruto and has a baby and then kankuro of all people finds the baby! this is rich. i love your sadistic style
NaruGaaFan chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
Well it doesn't really matter to me either way. I don't mind if it's a Sandcest, but if it isn't that's okay too. I loved the chapter, hope you update soon.
Jade07Fun chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
awsome story cant w8 for next part :D
Marisol-Chan chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
Puh-lease update it's tis agonizing waiting for an update.
Jen chapter 6 . 5/10/2009
K, normally I don't review (damn now you hate me right?) but I really like this story, so PLEASE don't turn it into a Sandcest! No offense to people who like them (I'll never know why...) but they pretty much disgust me and I can't read them.

I really do love how this story is developing, its so much different from anything else! Originality is hard to come by on Fanfiction, and this story has it. So please keep going, but no sandcest PLEASE! I'll review every chapter from now on if you don't make it a sandcest...promise!