Reviews for Beautiful
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
That was one of the best stories of Harry showing Hermione that she is beautiful I've read. Well done.

D. Page Robin
hhrforever chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Loved it so sweet
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Wonderful story.

But I think you need to write a sequel to this where Harry puts the girls who insulted Hermione in their place, and lets them know that if they even THINK about breaking Hermione's heart again like they nearly did here, he will unleash Hell itself upon them.
continental-line chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
A good story, I enjoyed it. But the three girls ganging up on Hermione dosn't ring true. Ginny is a year younger than the 'gossip queens', so different dorms. I can see Ginny being bitter and vindictive because she was raised on a lifetime of HARRY POTTER stories and books. Then Harry recues her in her first year at Hogwarts (Living up to her story-book hero.) So of course, in her mind, it was ment to be. Lavender and Parvati, on the other hand, are in the same year as Harry and hooked into the rumor mill as 'gossip queens' so they 'know' all about Harry's romantic mishaps over the years. They could take advantige of this because Harry dosn't pay them any attenion. The three together have nothing in commen to gang up on Hermione.
A Love So Strong chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Merlin, it was sweet, erotic and passionate, all packed in one. harry and hermione all the way
Rezzie chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Brilliant! This is my favourite H/Hr story. It's so touching, and sensual, and loving... And it's quite close to home to me. My first serious girlfriend had similar insecurities and I've done something similar with her, tough I've chipped down her insecurities bit by bit instead of the method Harry used. However Harry and Hermione both knew each other for a long time and trust each other unconditionally so it was really believable. Simply Beautiful. Congratulations
avalonchick5 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Hi Michelle!

Brilliant. I loved it.

I really like how you put in that protruding ribs and hipbones don't make a girl beautiful - I have neither and feel more beautiful after reading this.

Now if only I could find my Harry...

Love,

Avalon
Dang3r Dog chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
make another chapter about Hermione's revenge against the girls or just something this is to good to past up i loved it
Jlee93 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Great job!
Sleepygirl68 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I've read this story before and I loved it then as much as now.

Thought I'd left a review but found out I hadn't. Sorry about that.

Anyway, thanks for writing and sharing your "beautiful" story with us.
PrincessCupcake chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
that was wow, i kind of felt bad for HErmione but Harry was there fo rher and it had a fabulos ending...
Mister Bigglesworth chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Story Added to C2: Harry's Lemonade Stand
daphne 13 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Loved it! ;)
Amber chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
This was...absolutely amazing. Wonderfully poignant and descriptive. 10/10
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Excellent story! I agree.