Reviews for The Divorce?
Ulimo chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
I know that it has been a while since you updated this fic, but I wanted to leave a review anyway.

First off, Great story! wished you would have continued it.

Poor Maddie, thinking Jack cheated on her.

Skulker and Salcia are actually likable in this! It is great!¡!¡!¡!

Ulimo
c.ass-kicker chapter 9 . 12/7/2009
Aww! It hasn't been updated in forever! :( I just read it! It's awesome!

Pls continue
purrbaby101 chapter 9 . 8/17/2008
Vlad is SO evil. But we already knew that, didn't we? I still stand on my offer to beta this fanfic if you would like. I find Salcia to be an original character who doesn't annoy me, which is excellent. Are you still into Danny Phantom? It unfortunately was canceled... did you watch the whole series? Prisoners of Love was back at the beginning, and I just watched it again recently. Anyway, back to the story, poor Maddie! She must feel terrible right now! And Jack is stuck somewhere all confused with Dora, and Danny and Jazz are with Vlad... could it get any worse? I'm sure it could... anyway, if you still plan on continuing this fic, consider my offer and keep up the good plot!
Jessica01 chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
I hated the way "Phantom Planet" ended. Oh well. At least we fanfiction writers can ignore it!
Jessica01 chapter 9 . 2/21/2008
It's getting good, now that Maddie thinks that Jack's been having an afair.
ParanormalPrincess chapter 9 . 9/9/2007
This is awesome! I love how suspicious Danny is and Salicia's such a cool character. Update soon please!
CodyRhodesFan chapter 9 . 8/26/2007
COOL story! It rocked my world, it's awesome really! contine it please!
MikariStar chapter 9 . 6/18/2007
I like this story :D A sequel would be good _ That's an interesting twist at the end of the chapter, update soon! I haven't watched the last episode. I fell a little behind on Danny Phantom but I'll look it up since I'm curious and I actually like spoilers.
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 9 . 4/21/2007
hey! awesome job! i hope u update soon! :D
soccergurl1990 chapter 9 . 4/17/2007
Great chapter! Update very VERY soon please!
DrWhoFan10 chapter 9 . 4/16/2007
like the chapie! continue asap! :) ;) :P ;P :D ;D _ *_* &_& $_$ MONEY! ;p _
Dagzar chapter 9 . 4/16/2007
Ah, finally an update from you, I've been waiting hopfully and was not disappointed.

Lets see then, looks like Salcia will being sticking around for a while, Danny and Jazz still don't know that Vlad thinks that Jack died and Vlad doesn 't know that Jack accually survived.

Oh, and about that idea for a sequel, I suggest you go for it, like you, I was also rather disappointed about what happened to Vlad at the end of 'Phantom Planet'. He deserves another chance and I would like to see what happens to Danny now that his secret is out and accepted.

Anyways, I hope you update soon, as always. :)

Cheers!

-Dagzar
pinkyapple chapter 9 . 4/16/2007
Vlad is so crafty! Danny vs. suitcase! Funny Update soon!
soccergurl1990 chapter 8 . 1/29/2007
Aw, poor Maddie! :( Great chapter! Update very VERY soon please!
pinkyapple chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
Oh...Poor Maddie. Vlad's actually starting to seem Ok. Update soon!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »