Reviews for Castaways
Heartsease chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO A SEQUEL OR SOMETHING? I LOVE THIS STORY!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Great story.
iges2u chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Great story. I only missed a POW from the SGC. How they reacted and what they tried to get Daniel and Sam back.
nana lee chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Now i know the beginning and I say it

was a really great story. i just loved it.

Best I've ever read, Thanks
sh777 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
This was a great story.
rainbowjellyfish chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
That was a great and very believable story! Thanks!
pstibbons chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Nice fic. What did they do for toothpaste? It would have been nice to end it a little later, with more reactions from civilisation and Jack and Teal'c to the Jackson-Carter family.
Eternal Density chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
aw, cute. great story.
FlaWolfDog chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I liked this story alot! Major Mom and Doctor Dad! Dead or possessed, uh? As a parent I sometimes think you have to be possessed to want kids, but they are worth it. I think Sam and Daniel are in for the ride of their lives! Hope that all goes well at the SGC. And, what will happen to Sams status on SG-1?
Jude Rigby chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I discovered this story, and as soon as I read it I had to read it again! I really like Sam/Daniel stories with them stuck on another world, but yours was the first one that I read where they weren't left on a planet where there were other people. And I really loved how you wrote all of this! The descriptions of their work to survive/get off the planet were really great, and I could definitely see this as an episode! The progression of the relationship between Sam and Daniel was both great and frustrating, lol, because it made you eager to read on what happened next, yet I wanted to read them confessing their love to each other, kissing etc. But it all just made this story so hard to resist :D I loved their 'wedding' and the whole storyline of Sam's pregnancy were perfect. I only had one problem and that was with the way the story is formatted. I would have loved to have seen some line breaks showing time had passed, but other than that this was just awesome!
Eventhorizon7 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Hello,

Wow! I just finished reading your story Castaway. I loved it! It is such a beautiful story and I love the way that you portrayed Sam and Daniel. I was so worried that it might end sadly, but thankfully it didn't. Please write more. I love Sam and Daniel stuff and this is so well written. I love the longer stories that have a gradual build up of romance.

Your writing style is so good and the pacing was brilliant. I loved the characterization, you captured them wonderfully. I really look forward to reading more of your stuff. I know the long stories take a while to write, but please write more.

Very well done.

Eventhorizon 7
Call Me Sarah chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
It's such a bitter sweet story. It's perfect. One of the best Sam/Daniel stories I've ever read! I LOVE it!
Pagan Twylight chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
This was lovely. I hope you will continue to write Sam/Daniel fics. There aren't enough writers that write them out there. Looking forward to more.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
wow absolutly fantastic fic! I have greatly enjoyed reading this and I look forward to (hopefully) reading more about them, maybe about going back to earth and having the twins? ::grins inocently:: like I said terrific job!
Manic Penguin chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I loved it. Even though things seemed to be too easy for Sam and Daniel on Kaina. They had instant access to food that never seemed to run low, they had running water, tools, chemical testing equipment... sure, they survived for a long time on their own, but there wasn't much conflict after Hathor left.

Maybe a sequel could delve deeper into some problems that they experianced, as told through a very long debriefing filled with flashbacks... or not.

Manic Penguin