Reviews for No Matter What
goldenspringtime chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
great story I love seeing sam crumble and Dean picking up the pieces
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 7 . 2/4/2009
OMG! this was awesome hun! :)

i lOVED this fic

amazing song choices can i say too

they rock! OMG!

full blown rose hell yeah! :D

ahha

omg...the sammy self harm!

sque

amazing job hun, wonderfully written!

thanks for sharing x
gaap237 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Display of TK in the first chap? Awesome!
hinata-37 chapter 7 . 3/3/2007
aaw...great story!really love the way is ending!you did a great job!
Annonie chapter 7 . 12/2/2006
I started this story yesterday and I just had time to finish it. Very original idea. I loved it from beginning to end.
JadeAlmasy chapter 7 . 12/2/2006
Cool Ending! loved it

Jade
Julie chapter 7 . 12/1/2006
You did a great job writing this story! I loved it, and it was a nice ending. : )
SophieSaulie chapter 7 . 12/1/2006
Excellent story. I was on an emotional roller coaster the entire time! Will Dean convince Sam to have the will to live and that Dean will be there for him no matter what. Wonderful stuff!

My favorite parts and there were numerous were:

"He shows me... he shows me how things could be without me..." Sam began. "He shows me how Jess would have a great husband and a wonderful life if she had never met me. He shows me how you could have a life... Pregnant wife, a beautiful daughter and Mom would be alive... She calls your daughter on her birthday... If it wasn't for me you could have all those things..."

"Sammy..."

"And then he shows me how you die because of me!" Sam yelled and suddenly Dean heard a sound of glass braking. A glass that had been on the table beside the bed had broken into two pieces. "He shows me how I kill you, he shows me how you... how you're looking for me and then there's a car crash and I see you bleeding and it's all my fault and he says that you'd be better of without me and that I shouldn't exist... Oh God, I shouldn't have called you... What was I thinking? Oh my God I have to..."

Dean couldn't do nothing but stare for a moment. "For God's sake, Sammy! You talk about it as if it had actually happened. Look at me, do I look dead to you? Huh? Sam, you're not a monster! It's you that is always telling me what or who we can't kill even if it's a freaking none-killing vampire. You have the bigger sense of right and wrong of us two. And you thought you could kill me? Gosh..."

"You werent yourself, Sam. You know that and so do I", Dean said, his voice telling that this conversation was over. That was funny, actually, cuz he was the one that started it. But Sam didn't seem to be ready to stop.

"So you're telling me that you're never afraid that I could turn like Max or Andy's brother?"

"Nope. Never. Because you have me. And I know this sounds horrible but I think it's not the powers that make them that way. Max would have probably ended up killing his father and uncle even without his powers. They were just shortcut."

Excellent story!
samantha-dean chapter 7 . 12/1/2006
noen is the next one coming and whats it called
SilverStorm06 chapter 7 . 12/1/2006
I liked the story, and the ending was so sweet. I could totally see that in film. :D
pmsdevil01 chapter 7 . 12/1/2006
This was a really really good deserve lots of presents. Merry Christmas to you too! And a happy New Year.!
KatieLB chapter 7 . 12/1/2006
You know I don't think it was too short I thought the length was just right... thanks for the great story and have a great holiday season
samantha-dean chapter 6 . 12/1/2006
NOT THE LAST NO

MY LIFE IS OVER
Katrin Van Helsing chapter 7 . 12/1/2006
go girl go
NeverEndingSugarHigh chapter 7 . 12/1/2006
I'm reviewing this in study hall right now, but I just had to say: WOW. Thank you so much for writing this story. I absolutely loved it! I've always wanted to read a fic where Sam's depressed, but most of the ones I find are kind of stupid. But you are amazing!