Reviews for Late Shift
I Can't Decide On A Username chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !
Butterfree chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
That was simply amazing! I'd imagine Pudding to be almost exactly like that even as a 16/17 year old. You made their relationship different sure to age and situation, yet very much the same since they're still the same people. Not many authors take the time to do something like that!

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
MewRebecky chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Lol cute;

Bec xx
Raburinna chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Aw, that was sweet. There's not enough love for this adorable couple, so I love reading and re-reading your stories. And I'm so glad someone else uses the nickname Taru-kun for him! It's absolutely adorable, as far as I'm concerned...

Well, anyway, you write wonderfully. I love reading your work!
Mew-Sahara chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
THIS ROCKED! Also one more word... SEQUEL! THIS IS SO AWESOME! WhoOT!
Chocolatheque chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
This intrigues me and it's beyond me why. Perhaps this is just a little different than what I'm accustomed to, but I enjoyed it nonetheless! They're really cute and somehow, there's fluff there without it being overly blatant. Perhaps that's why.

Anyway, your grammar and writing style is lovely. (grin) So into my favorites this goes! Keep up the great work.
Mew Frost chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
*clears throat* one word to say many times:

KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA! KYAA!

and one more time: KYAA!

yes, i am hyper right now... *holds candy drops close* it's okay, they're not gonna take you... *shifty eyes*

' hehehe...

really good, though! great job, apple-chan!

_

~Mew Frost~
tears of emerald chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
How kawaii!
Nighttime Mistress chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Aw! . That was so cute, which I love! ME LOVE CUTENESS! Speaking of which, I updatedGo on and check it out will ya Apple-chan?

I got first review! YAYNESS! (does victory dance)
Musa Rox chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
YAY! Apple-Chan, you wrote another FAB story!

I really like it, and you can really tell it's one of yours. And AU fic, with not too much flufiness, and no outright, I love you's. You have a very distinctive style too.

And I JUST submitteded a new chappie of my story! Can you prett pretty please with a cherry on top check it out?