Reviews for Real Life
cold kagome chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
Omg...lol love it's. Please tell they more ..
wolfish-willow chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
Awesome! Love this sequel!
onemediumdrip chapter 6 . 12/17/2008
haha, well, here's that sequel I hinted at in my review for the first story. Haha.

Loved it! Great work!
Anime's-mistress chapter 6 . 8/22/2007
This is great! I love the interaction between the guys. C:
astalder27 chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
Lol, poor Jared! I liked it, great job!
Motherlyclucker chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Hey!

I'm from vancouver! I live there! Vancouver, Canada! My brother's girlfriend's dad works on the set of Supernatural and she got their autographs for her birthday! It's so fun to watch the show and recognize all those places!

Sincerely,

Motherlyclucker
JRAismine chapter 6 . 12/4/2006
I cant believe I just found this! But WHAT a find! I'm so glad you wrote a sequel to "Stepping Into the Real". Are we going to be allowed to see what happens when our (four!) favorite boys get together in Lawrence? I do hope that you make a habit of writing these Sam/Dean, Jared/Jensen stories. :D Thanks for sharing. (BTW, I'm glad that you wrote Jensen with glasses, unlike some comments I've read about pics of him in them,I think he looks damn sexy! lol)
FaithfulLurker chapter 6 . 12/2/2006
Stepping Into the Real and this fic are AWESOME! But since you left it like that I have no choice but to beg and beg and beg for a sequel to this fic. Anywho love this sequel so much also loved how they switched place and ended up getting into the supernatural type of trouble!
britfan chapter 6 . 12/1/2006
I loved it- in fact it made me laugh out loud at the comments about the line dancing. I hope you do another one soon and many more after.

PS only one more thing to mention- although I now live in California I was born near Newcastle- so that makes me a magpies fan!
WHATtheF chapter 6 . 11/28/2006
does this mean more? yay!
IncubusHelen chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
loved it! you dont realise how much i like this fic...update soon please! loved it helen xx
chocolate rules chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
Touche! Loved it! Can't wait! :D LoL, Jensen...

That's it ;)
irismay42 chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
Hah hah! I sense a sequel to the sequel...!

The idea of Jensen in glasses is always a nice way to finish a story...!
JaggerK chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
boys will be boys. And this particular group of four boys are particularly bad. LOL I'm really enjoying this.
SupernaturalPirateGirl chapter 6 . 11/23/2006
lol...I like these stories! and that was a good one