Reviews for Healing the Wounds
update soon.
Greensmilodon chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
Good story! Update soon.
rain today chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
Wow! Two chapters in and I think I'm hooked already.

Update soon...please?

~rain
cylobaby chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
Adorable.
Marching Knight chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
This is really good, please update soon.

Keep up the good writing,

Idrial Gimilzor
notwritten chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
good
Barb8 chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
Great update, love it that Hermione and Severus are helping each other during their times of need.
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Oh I loved your Emmet Brown comment it was wonderful had me grinning from ear to ear... I love Back to the Future...Great idea.. Mixing names from other things.. Keep up the wonderful story.. I wonder what his reaction to seeing her in his bed is... Hmm guess I have to see the next chapter. Great Job..

HuGSS,

Kelly
lupinsstar chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
you knjow that you're the bestest becci evber...well, as I am the other half of Kelci...whats in the letter? lol. another fantastic chapter, and I can't wait to see what happens!
Marching Knight chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Update soon for you have captivated me. I am quite interested in what will happen next. Please, please, update soon. Thank you and keep writing.
lupinsstar chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
fabulous becci fabulous! or should i call you kelci now? as george calls us! i like how you ended it. is this just a one shot or will you be writing more?
notwritten chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Professor Emmet Brown Back to the Future movies.

good story.
sardonictwist chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Are we going to get a sliders/HP cross over? I've seen weirder. Nice start to a friendship.
FloatingGoddess chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
wow..you will be continuing this. please? I'll love you forever. I'm sort of an undercover fan of this pairing..but dont tell! sh! im supposed to be a Dramione fan..
moonfairy chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Lovely start. I like these two similar characters who find each other. Please, write more and soon.