Reviews for The Lost Priest
YokaiAngel chapter 31 . 11/12
Amazing!~~~
Al3xFa1r chapter 3 . 8/26
Did you read the manga because every reaction coming from Abel has to be from the manga. I can totally see Seras and Abel getting along just fine
Axcel chapter 17 . 7/21
So, I guess this is how you get rid of Millennium. Dump them into a world full of super vampires and hunters of super vampires. This'll be hilarious and satisfying.
Axcel chapter 12 . 7/21
Pfft, Millennium is literally a millennium too soon to even begin to reverse-engineer the device so it is irrelevant. If they push the button, they get slaughtered by armies of professional vampire hunters. Assuming they aren't first killed off by the Methuselah, who hate rogues.
Axcel chapter 11 . 7/21
To be fair, everyone who returned from Mars was driven insane by the nanites. No one knows why.
illa chapter 31 . 12/29/2015
pretty good story overall ive enjoyed reading this...
Guest chapter 17 . 12/7/2015
or the major could go back to past
Kat chapter 12 . 11/12/2015
The conversation between Abel and Cain about Integra and Asta and Seras was hilarious XD
Kat chapter 6 . 11/10/2015
Abel is not a flat character
Kat chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
Dude priests cant have romances
Kat chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
Oh my goodness! This is so good! The grammar could be fixed but good plotline! Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness, I love this! Gotta study now though hehehe
Kat chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
I really like this chapter however, since Abel took a vow of poverty he shouldn't be getting paid now should he? You would have to make him refuse the pay and since he is Catholic Christian, he has to insist to Integra that he proudly shows off his Catholic Identity so he has to wear priest robes. But this chapter is very good.
Kat chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
I am giggling now. Finally! Some good fanfiction and not those cheap stupid love crossovers From . Some REAL story is here!
kat chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Whoa! That was awesome! I have to read the next chapter
CrystalOfTime chapter 31 . 10/23/2015