Reviews for The Lost Priest
Hannah K chapter 1 . 5/3
Ok I haven't read the chapter yet but I just wanted you to know that when I read the summary and clicked next then did a double take because this story is something I didn't even know I was looking for but know it is going to be awesome! I mean alucard and abel! Yaaaaaas!
Bowser Jr's Descendant chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Despite the name on the profile, this is not actually Bowser Jr's Descendant, but rather his cousin, Philowen Aster. Just discovered this, and it's looking good. I'm looking forward to seeing Alucard and his ilk discover a rather...dangerous ally. (Huge, huge fan of Trinity Blood, though I don't read Hellsing.)

This is Bowser Jr's Descendant now, and I have to say, while I've never seen Trinity Blood myself, I have read the Hellsing manga and I'm very much aware of Alucard's capabilities. Now as far as this story goes, all I can say is...You've caught both my cousin's and my attention. All that's left is for us to see what happens.
OriginOf1stCrusnik chapter 31 . 1/8/2014
I loved the story but I must say I'm quite curious about what became of Alucard.I'm guessing D is his son though.
ToscaThorCat chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
YAY! TRES! I like how Tres always requests a "Damage Report" and refuses to change the words to are you alright?
ToscaThorCat chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
not with my teacup... (I call it the big glug! it holds 18 OZ!) so 13 lumps dissolves, but it is even too sweet for me.
The Phantom Dragon chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
pfffffffffffffffffffftttttt oh man that image of Abel is gonna stay with me for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time
The Phantom Dragon chapter 11 . 11/6/2013
oh god, that mental image of Hugue sulking with a pillow over his head is gonna keep a permanent grin on my face for a while
Guest chapter 20 . 8/15/2013
You're right about some odd food combinations tasting better than they appear. Sometimes I like to eat a little bit of tuna fish (mixed w/ relish and mayo) on a slice of pepperoni pizza.
Garibaldi the Black Haired chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
You go to AZ!? Le gasp!
Only went once 4 year ago
Guest chapter 13 . 4/12/2013
Tres either gets gets ordered around or someone lashes out at him, lol poor Tres.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
Cool story so far, its a great crossover. I really like that Tres, Asta and Seras are all in it as they are my fav characters.
I look forward to reading more.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 18 . 12/28/2012
It's about time he proposed to her!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 16 . 12/28/2012
LMAO Monty Python joke!
Mokat chapter 28 . 7/19/2012
Are you higanbana87 on youtube? If so, you're good at your stuff.
Countess Millarca chapter 24 . 5/29/2012
I am soooo glad I found this, I'm soooo glad I did! Amazing, simply perfect! It has everything; humor, romance, action e.t.c... I lost one night's sleep to read it lol. Definitely added on my faves:) Excellent work