Reviews for Out from Under

PLEASE continoue with it :3

Have a good day

/Jemsie
DragonChild157 chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
Just found your fix today, an am really enjoying it. It's already on my favorites!

I do have bit of advise. When you switch settings you do it abruptly, and it's kinda like a slap in the face to the reader. Try sticking those lines, or a line of asterisks, even an extra space would be good. Just something to let the reader know you're changing it up.

Like I said, really enjoying and can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work!
DragonChild157 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
U-o-y-k-c-u-f...Friggin' GENIUS! Lol, next time I'm being interrogated, so using that! Boy are the kids in for a surprise!
SpringBorn chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
This is good. I can't wait to see what happens. Please update soon!
Invidia Psyanide chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
Another good chapter, definitely coming along nicely :D you're doing well with keeping them all in character and such.

Thank you so muchfor the explanation as well, I did read back over chapter 5 but I have the habit of reading very fast so I probably missed it.

But anyway, very nice :D can't wait to read more.
999999999 chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
! so please update soon!
Invidia Psyanide chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
Still looking good and it's really nice to know you're looking out for the mary-sue issue.

I'm only confused on one issue and it's probably in the chapter before but I didn't read it correctly (I read the whole chapter, I promise, I just have the habit of reading fast, may of accidently missed it) but when did Marnia start to understand the martians and when did they understand her? I'll go back and re-read though, just to be certain.

Anyway, keep up the good work :)

Seven

p.s. thank you for the compliment on my stories :) I appreciate it. :)
Invidia Psyanide chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
This is looking good so far, nice and spaced out, easy to read and nice touch with the fact that they don't all speak an earth language, makes it much more realistic.

Marnia seems like a nice friendly character, I'm liking her. Only one small bit of advice, keep an eye on her in case she runs headlong into mary-sue land. She's doing good so far in keeping off of that side, but all characters can fall, even those by professional writers.

Well, take care :)
tracy250989 chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
thanks for updating again

and so many chapters too . I'm impressed!

I think its hilarious how Vinnie attacks Rimfire to get him to translate everything.

anyway i'm just babbeling now so i'll just finish by saying

UPDATE AGAIN!
Joyfull Scroll chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
A very intresting concept you have here. An original Earther other than Charlie. Is it possible she could be related to Charlie in some way or a high school friend?

*Shrugs* Don't really matter. This is an original story. Hope you receive more reviews.
tracy250989 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006