Reviews for October Country
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
disturbing
flootzavut chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I didn't realise I hadn't actually read this. It was recommended to me a while ago.

Really like it - it's creepy but also kind of... I don't know, there was something almost touching about it, too. I guess just their reactions to this communication from Kate - and also the understanding between Tim and Tony. Although it's not stated outright, I get the impression they're both very aware that the other one had the same experience.

I also love that you've left me wondering whether Gibbs, Abby, or anyone else also got the same spooky call, what they heard, and what their reaction was, what Ziva is thinking and whether she will try to find out what is going on... I want more, even though this is spot on just as it is, and I think that's a testament to how intriguing and thought provoking this is.

You're a very talented writer, I hope you'll write and post some more NCIS stories eventually.
Sergeant Conley chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I got linked to this on another site as an example of a particularly good NCIS horror story, and I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment. What I particularly liked were the details of the call, the static and crackling, and how it affected Tony. The next morning tied it together with the others in a manner reminiscent of the true classic ghost stories.

It irks me to say I've missed out on this story, considering I read "Ignition" a couple years back and should've checked your profile to find this. I hope you come back around to writing more NCIS fanfiction, we could use more high-quality horror and supernatural storytellers.
dnachemlia chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Absolutely wonderfully creepy! I LOVED it :)
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Deliciously creepy.
TATE Forever101 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
you should so right a sequal to this! this is awesome! one of the best ncis fics i have read yet! i hope you right a sequel or continue the oneshot!
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Ooh...that was scary.
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
oh, my gosh. this was amazing. you have no idea how much i want you to continue this.

i practically CRIED reading this. it just makes me want more. XD

signed,

onewhowatches :3
missflapjack chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Oh, wow. I actually shuddered and got goosebumps when I read the part with Kate's voice on the phone...

I'm not easily scared. It's just...dark...here...

Anyway, very nice story. Creepy. Sad. I love it.
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
A great story. Very good.
myown262 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
That is awesome but what i would really like to know is what happens next.
Katya chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
It's a wonderful begining! There must be a sequel!
ellameno chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
ouch, what a long boring day... but interesting night, ey? me thinks something will happen to a couple or something, these horror stories are really interesting, ive been reading them since a few minutes ago. lol. well, hurry and update!
RodneyIsGodney chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
How can the mnumber be vaguely familiar if the caller ID is blank?

*scratches head*
violets92 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I LOVE IT! sequel! sequel! sequel! Maybe for New Year...