Reviews for Taming The Troublesome
Please come back
Guest chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Love the description! Please update. Thank you!
CallMeEli chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
I never laughed that much on reading something in my entire life! Its a good thing. I usually laugh or giggle or even smile stupidly when I read something sooo.. U knw.. Romantic? I love ShikaTema! No words can describe how PERFECT they are. Seriously! More please? :D I love it.
Krabkrab chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
lol this is nice. very funny.
Effie-a chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
Amazing story! Loved the chapter please update!
bilingualkyuubi chapter 7 . 2/24/2008
update soon, i wish to know what they have in store for shika. it has been a while since you last updated anything, is something wrong.
tHe dAily ScRibbLeR chapter 7 . 12/30/2007
I love the story! It's not gushy and keeps the characters in character...wow that sounded dumb. Anyways, I loved it and can't wait for the next chapter!
Jakia chapter 7 . 12/11/2007
heehee...this fanfic is hillarious, and surprisingly a different take on the characters than what's usually shown in fics. I look forward to more!
Chii its true chapter 6 . 12/10/2007
ok, i dont know u but u do a great job and everytin but,.. the teasing from the children? ive seen it many, many timed before.. its not funny ", speak of funny, this fic rocks! hey, hey update P!
Chii its true chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
Hey, this chapter is scary ( 3)...:S..Shika n Temari behave like me and my friend! ( who is a guy ) thats.. really freaking me out.. good though i guess..
Ane-chan chapter 7 . 11/11/2007
awsomness! write more! its one of the best stories that if read on fanfic! I really like how shikamaru and temari are "taking it slow"
chase your dreams chapter 7 . 8/22/2007
for starters i'd like to say. i destroyed your perfect reveiw number. 123 my ass. i'm the man. now on to more important matters. i love this pairing. and once again i found another author capable of keeping me entertained with expert writing. please hurry up and reveiw. i want to read the next great chapter.
PoppinPHRESH chapter 7 . 7/31/2007
Love it, love it love it.

It keeps getting better and better.

I can't stop myself from laughing.

Keep doing whatever you're doing!
Couplesforever chapter 7 . 7/1/2007
Whats taking so long for an update?I love this fic but im getting Impatiant...
Miha-chan chapter 7 . 5/21/2007