Reviews for New life
kailey chapter 9 . 3/24
Please update again soon cause im just dieing to read more.
mtnikolle chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
I expect that Real Life has taken over, but I do hope that you want (and are able) to come back and finish this someday.
Janey-Paininator chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
please update soon!
mandm1193 chapter 9 . 10/11/2009
I love your idea plz continue and update soon
sveta89 chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
good
SailorPikaAngel chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
Pregnant? What? I was not expecting this! What is going on? She is pregnant but what happened to the baby? Based on chapter 3, after 2 years of missing Haruhi does not have the baby with her because it would have been mentioned to Kyouya that the maid had a child. Also Haruhi surviving on cigarettes, vitamins, and water during college in America... Please don't tell me that she had what I think she had? THEN you mention the sharp stomach pains in chapter 8, and I thought it was a memory of labor... What does she have? Is it life threatening illness? I hope some questions will be answered in the next chapter!
loretta537 chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
thank you for the update, is your writers block gone? since its summer can we have lots of chapters, maybe one or more a week? i really love this story.
Yuzuki chapter 8 . 12/31/2007
OMFG! I have to know wats in that file! luv this fanfic and hope you update soon :o)
Sevvy101 chapter 8 . 12/29/2007
First I'd like to start off with a: I'm SO sorry for not reading or reviewing sooner! School caught up to me, as did my email! please forgive me!

Secondly...: OMG WHAT'S ON THE PAPERS IN THE ENVELOPE? GAH! I MUST KNOW!

Thirdly: Well, I sincerely hope you'll be able to write more soon! I really love this fanfiction, and your writing style, and would love to be able to read a chapter 9 (well, actually 8 cause of the a/n, but yeah)

fourthly: eh, i just felt like putting fourthly. haah

U ROCK SO MUCH!

I hope you've recieved/recieve bunches of bunches of bunches of reviews!

-ERika
JenSoma chapter 8 . 12/26/2007
OMG! you must update soon.
bfanatic chapter 8 . 12/22/2007
its been absolutely forever since you last updated! this chapter was good lol i can't wait to see what happens and what exactly her illness is...
loretta537 chapter 8 . 12/20/2007
this is so good! what's the matter with haruhi? is it fatal? does haruhi have a child from that graduation party? if so who's is it or does she not know?

please update soon.
iruka92 chapter 8 . 12/20/2007
*gasp*

KYOYA FOREVER!

ok fine, or maybe hikaru.

I prefer her dead and leave tama and kyo become gays.
TheThingsLeftUnsaid chapter 8 . 12/20/2007
OMG! Aw Haruhi! You MUST write more! Now I'm all.. curious :P Anyway... *thinks of something productive to say* Uhhz.. Well, you know. I'm not sure. I really enjoy your writing style and how it actually has sensible paragraphs
lhotshot83 chapter 8 . 12/19/2007
oh my god, what's in that file, please update soon