Reviews for A Day
CrimsonRedPaint chapter 1 . 8/31
I just came from the earlier version and honestly this one feels so much more raw and complete. There's enough time with the transition for the melancholy to set in. I love the complete contrast between the darkness of how Sakura felt to the light heartedness of her teasing. An amazing work this is!
Maggie chapter 1 . 8/9
It's sooooooooo sad! I cried! X(
siriuslight chapter 1 . 6/29
NOOOOO CAN I CRY?!
Y chapter 1 . 1/14
U idiot.. y are u wrote sad story...U make me sad in my happy day
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
my heart. God i can't stop crying. i love this.
Zen-chi chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Wow, great writing style and nice plot. I'm not for sad fics but it watered my eyes. Awesome
Gijeena chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
That's rather cruel... I can't stop crying though
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
This is so beautiful..I'm crying you know..great job 3
Animelover10879 chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
And I'm crying. I read a similar story, same plot line. It was only a few lines though. ;(
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
This teared me up. T.T It hurts.
Joanna chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
I love this! I found it from a Youtuber Elissa Kyle who made short movie on it. She gave you a shout out so don't get mad at her. I really like it but im crying so much. But i love sad love stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Can i make a video of this fanfic?
Sabrina Queen chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
I read it 42 times straight and I'm still scoping my heart out. I love the way you ended it, even though Sakura died maybe sasuke will learn to love again.
Jochelle chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
WHY THE FUCK IS THIS STORY SO SAD, I AM FUCKING CRYING RN. I LOVE YOU BUT I HATE YOU AUTHOR
queen latifah chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
You are so eviiiiiiiiiilllllll...why did she have t die an leave my poor sasuke sad and lonely