Reviews for A Day
kusachi-chan chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
me: it's so deeply moving that it brought tears to my eyes and -

demon: she meant that it's very sad. just ignore her rant.

temper: (wails)

me: (still ranting)
forever - a i n e chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
amazing
EmeraldUchiha76 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
i don't get what happened in the end. did sakrua die or not?
tamachon chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
OMIGOD

So frickin sad and... beautiful...

First fic that ever made me shed tears not tear...
Yuki chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
That is SO not fair u made me cry for the second time the SAME story! But this one is better cus totally shows ur writing style.
kristy245 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Please update! Cause you have to,.. your story wasn't marked completed, so you have to.. right? I do not want to believe the story ended this way.

I like it, your story reminds me of this other story I read, but it's a little different, check it out.

Marry Me by kunoichisakura-hime

WOOT.

xoxo,

ticklemeblue20
Diving in chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
It's so sad and sweet ! ! ! Poor Sasuke.
Ocean of thoughts chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
OMG you're so awesome!This is a record for 's the first fanfic ever to make me cry.
incompetent dabbler chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Yeah I cried reading this one. Probably because of all the add ins. Again. great job and good luck. I'll be reading almost all of your fanfics...starting tomorrow because I'm too tired at the moment. xD!

Later.

Luna Rei Harmony
xmysteriousunknownx chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
oh my god that is so sweet and sad... :( i cried at the end...! keep it up! 3 ur stories
Angel-wing2 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I read this second version. It still gave me the goosebumps! Awesome story! Very, very sad, but still awesome nonetheless. T_T
CynthionaX chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
OH SHIT GIRL!

that is the most sadest ff ive read so far...man... im crying like a frigguinish waterfall T.T!

poor sasuke kun, he didnt deserve this, anyway beside that im still crying, i liked it!

god im gonna need more napkins...what a way to die..GOD. snif

bye take care (wave)
Illya1997 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Hmm...I'm preetty sure Sakura died from a technique that Tsunade taught her...i wonder what it is though...

Er...Sequel?