Reviews for A Day
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
This was way too depressing. ;-;

Why did she die?
Ghost King's Queen chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
omg that last line just killed me T_T
Celindia chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
I always remind myself that I'm a big girl now and big girls don't cry, but this story made me cry :')
Good job for making this story! :D
Haru chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
That's so tragic...
ellz chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
:'( aw gee. too sad
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
...Holy fudge. She preserved her life for him. Holy fudge. *the feels*
LoonyTuned chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
I...I...Oh god. *bawls* Why would you DO that?
Starfire chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
TT whhhhyyyyyy!? That was sooooo sad! When I got the meaning of Sakura's letter...whaaaaaa! I feel like bawling right now
Storm Windows chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
The fuck? But why did she kill herself? And why is Kakashi and Tsunade all right with that? Seriously. This is a crack fic. No sense.
C.S. Isui chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Y u always make me cry?
Dammit it angel puppeteer. Do you know what song played on my playlist when I read this? Mou sukoshi from midori days. And dammit it. I cried. I cried in public.
It was a tragic tale but it overflowed so much love. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
NOOOOOOO MY HEART IS ACHING SO BAD AND THERE ARE TEARS IN MY EYES THIS IS BRILLIANT YOU ARE BRILLIANT
Trisha chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Yay. I'm wasting my water on this. Wonderful. I'm too lazy to stand up and get water to drink so I won't be thirsty anymore. But I want water. Oh wait, I see a water bottle. Never mind, it's empty. My throat is getting dry. Oh yay, I see a full water bottle. Now, I'm drinking from it. And now I continue to create waterfalls from my eyeballs.
xxredemption-love-and-liesxx chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
*ugly crying sounds*

I've heard this story before, but you... This is beautiful. Let's just leave it at that.

- xxRed
KiunoNamu chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Oh my... why did I read that!? I'm going to cry forever now. .. *sobs*
Anonymous -D chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
O...M...G... I love how you wrote the story, it was written really well. Although... IT BROKE MY HEART INTO TWO! I'm like literally CRYING! WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE!? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
...