Reviews for A Day
Storm Windows chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
The fuck? But why did she kill herself? And why is Kakashi and Tsunade all right with that? Seriously. This is a crack fic. No sense.
C.S. Isui chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Y u always make me cry?
Dammit it angel puppeteer. Do you know what song played on my playlist when I read this? Mou sukoshi from midori days. And dammit it. I cried. I cried in public.
It was a tragic tale but it overflowed so much love. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
NOOOOOOO MY HEART IS ACHING SO BAD AND THERE ARE TEARS IN MY EYES THIS IS BRILLIANT YOU ARE BRILLIANT
Trisha chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Yay. I'm wasting my water on this. Wonderful. I'm too lazy to stand up and get water to drink so I won't be thirsty anymore. But I want water. Oh wait, I see a water bottle. Never mind, it's empty. My throat is getting dry. Oh yay, I see a full water bottle. Now, I'm drinking from it. And now I continue to create waterfalls from my eyeballs.
xxredemption-love-and-liesxx chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
*ugly crying sounds*

I've heard this story before, but you... This is beautiful. Let's just leave it at that.

- xxRed
KiunoNamu chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Oh my... why did I read that!? I'm going to cry forever now. .. *sobs*
Anonymous -D chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
O...M...G... I love how you wrote the story, it was written really well. Although... IT BROKE MY HEART INTO TWO! I'm like literally CRYING! WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE!? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
...
Anyway, awesome writing! Lol
Kisara White chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
You did not say it had angst. I thought it was gonna be funny! NNNOOOOOOOOO! Ahem, anyways it was wonderfully sad.
MissKonoha chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
OMG! What happened? What did Sakura have!?
Poor Sasuke.
Dark Flames chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
So touching and moving ..
WoofQuack'ed MeowRoar chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Ann chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
OMG
OTP-addict chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Oh what the fuck T.T
Why do I always go and read sad fics and end up crying?!
It was a teeeeeny tiny bit confusing, but as I read on I understood. Great work.
532 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »