Reviews for A Day
Xecko chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
OMG! THIS IS ONE IS SO MUCH SADDER THAN "Everyday". T-T I'm still crying..even AFTER reading "Everyday"! -sniffle- it's so sad...YOU ARE SUCH AN AWESOME WRITER!
anime09 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Awesome!
Ace chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Honestly, I'm glad I read the "24 hours" first, seeing as how if was generally the better story in terms of organization and such, what I would call a close to perfect one-shot. Nevertheless, I also thought (and I think I left a review about it) that the ending was diabolically cruel because it just left us hanging like that with no evidence of why or how she died.

For that I thank you for this story. It is much more clarifying and adds the closure that the first one lacked. But because that lack of closure is precisly what made the first version so damn memorable, I can't help but view this story as a parallel oneshot to a masterpiece, serving not as a stand-alone story but of a director's cut to give the fans of the first one a better idea and more closure. So I thank you profusely for having the decency and thoughtfullness to appease us humble fans and congratulate you on creating a oneshot (one of the finest I've ever read) so moving I nearly demanded, along with other reviewers, a clearer take on its events. Keep up the good work, I suspect many of us will be tuning in.
NeeNVirgo chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I'm kinda confused here so would you be so to explain to me wat happened?
tomorrowisjustanotherday chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
very nice tragedy, i hope to see more in the future
mufffins chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Ah... Thanks for this version. The other one shocked me pretty badly :0 HAHA! Well done.
Dark Glass Bottle chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Curse you -hisses- YOU -points accusingly- I HATE YOU! -runs toward a Sakura tree- wha YOU MADE ME CRY! UNFAIR! you did not say: Tragedy. wha...BADBADBAD! but stil...FAVORITE!
SasuSaku4Eva chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
This is so so sad! I wish she just would've accepted Sasuke-kun's proposal and like is the only reason she challenged him was because she knew she was going to die? Well you sure reminded me of the movie Moulin Rouge. Ever seen it? well the ending at least. but anyways, GREAT FIC! WRITE MORE! xoxo, SasuSaku4Eva!
evysun chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Brilliant. xD

I was smitten with the way it ended.

Sakura was sakura to the very end.
ypjien chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
what good touching story yet sad...

you are a great writer. i like your story
yukibozu chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
OMG! THAT WAS SO SAD! even more than the first! man i love your stories make more!
SaNdEr-ThE-rUbBeR-bAnDeR chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
shit... scary... sad...ooc. but good! except for the ooc part.
fRenZ4EveR chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
So sad...
Natsu Yukili chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
aww that was sad T.T

but very well written

good job and keep up the good work!
Tears like Crystals chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Oh...that was sad T-T it made me cry... that was well written though! Usually I hate these kinds of stories, but urs just DREW ME IN! *gets sucked in* *still crying* OMG IT WAS SO SAD! , (obviously i'm hyper and cannot contain my...sadness...) AW i loved ur story though... T-T
532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »