Reviews for A Day
etsuko chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I-I dont understand. I DON GET IT. I dont get the end. SO she IS alive? She isn't? WHY DID YOU KILL HER OFF. THAT WAS THE CUTEST THING IVE EVR SEEN. SERIOUSLY, NO one has made hiim love her as much as he did in this story and made it make sense. WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE thats so sad. Please message me back with an answer?

Oh wait...OH sorry I just read the end again. OMFG thats the saddest shit I ever heard. OHMYGOD. aw! Okay this review is probably REALLY annoying so Ill stop. THANK YOU FOR BLESSING ME WITH YET ANOTHER WONDERFUL STORY.

you truly are amazing,

ETSUKO
HHR chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
AW! That was sad. :(:( But I loved it anyway. :)
Iva Sakurako chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
this was so sad i mean how can sasuske live with out her for ever?
Lyhtning chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
oh god! ...that must have been so painful! ;o;

~
Delione chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
So sad! T.T Why? Why did Sakura die! Poor Sasuke! T-T I luve this story!
laniemarie chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Oh God, this was so sad! I was like bawling at the end. But I got confused. When was it when he was asking her to be with him but she said no? And then he yelled that he loved her and she said she did too. When did this happen? Great one-shot!
Emily chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
This was a great story. I'm pretty cynical, but this story actually made me cry. _ Please write more.. they are very good.
Sweetnevermore chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
*sobs* that was absoluetly amazing... im almost crying... SASUKE! *hugs sasuke plushie* i can't even imagine how that feels, you did- that was wonderful... excellent
Xecko chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
OMG! THIS IS ONE IS SO MUCH SADDER THAN "Everyday". T-T I'm still crying..even AFTER reading "Everyday"! -sniffle- it's so sad...YOU ARE SUCH AN AWESOME WRITER!
anime09 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Awesome!
Ace chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Honestly, I'm glad I read the "24 hours" first, seeing as how if was generally the better story in terms of organization and such, what I would call a close to perfect one-shot. Nevertheless, I also thought (and I think I left a review about it) that the ending was diabolically cruel because it just left us hanging like that with no evidence of why or how she died.

For that I thank you for this story. It is much more clarifying and adds the closure that the first one lacked. But because that lack of closure is precisly what made the first version so damn memorable, I can't help but view this story as a parallel oneshot to a masterpiece, serving not as a stand-alone story but of a director's cut to give the fans of the first one a better idea and more closure. So I thank you profusely for having the decency and thoughtfullness to appease us humble fans and congratulate you on creating a oneshot (one of the finest I've ever read) so moving I nearly demanded, along with other reviewers, a clearer take on its events. Keep up the good work, I suspect many of us will be tuning in.
NeeNVirgo chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I'm kinda confused here so would you be so to explain to me wat happened?
tomorrowisjustanotherday chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
very nice tragedy, i hope to see more in the future
mufffins chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Ah... Thanks for this version. The other one shocked me pretty badly :0 HAHA! Well done.
Dark Glass Bottle chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Curse you -hisses- YOU -points accusingly- I HATE YOU! -runs toward a Sakura tree- wha YOU MADE ME CRY! UNFAIR! you did not say: Tragedy. wha...BADBADBAD! but stil...FAVORITE!
540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »