Reviews for A Day
Hoarfrost Lachrymose chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Ok, first you made cry with the first story but then you post this? Sigh, I need to find more tissues.. and some chocolate!
Very well written, please keep writing! :)
readerboy7 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
this was a nice and sad story. The sasu/saku was kinda off and wierd, but 4/5 overall
chibi nee-san chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I absolutely love this. The last line really got to me...
LsRs chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
TT_TT whyyy! So sad and beautiful this story is. I really love your story including uchiha1001 *sobs*
Anko-chan chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Wow, so soulful and sad.
Nythyra chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Every time I read this, I'm utterly touched. It's a simple story that just gets to you.
mystery lady chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
damn you !
you made me cry and i am not just saying this
this is one of the stories i love the most
you people really have a talent for writing
and if you rally get this please answer back to me in your
next naruto story and i'm sorry but i don;t have my own
contact page or anything so please i've become a really
big fan because of this story .
A BIG WELL DONE TO YOU, KEEP IT UP!
StarTrail chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This one's a lot better. The other one was a total shock, but this one explains it more. So thanks for making it? :P It was sad, but good.
hahaxoxo chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
... i... that's... that's... X'O
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
i'm crying...great story though
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Noooooooo...you just totally made me depressed and sad. Why did she have to die?! It's just so heartbreaking...POOR SASUKE AND SAKURA! *anime tears* So so sad... DX But good job anyways...
Purpleriver13 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
that was absolutely stunning. it also made me bawl my eyes out. I was crying so much after I read the line that sakura wrote. thank you for writing this story.
rayningnight chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Oh. Now I get it.
From your "Everyday" story.
Thanks.

-Rayne
impromptumelody95 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
That last line really played with my heart strings.
Me chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This is not a flame, but an honest opinion and criticism of what seems to be one of the most highly reviewed oneshot in the fandom (both versions, even). This was a terrible story. I'm ashamed to say that ending made me a little emotional. I can't honestly believe that you would do that to someone you love and make him suffer like that. Not tell him about the disease, I can see, but why not at least spend all the time you have left with him instead of inflicting unnecessary pain. And why does Sasuke just obediently follow Sakura's weird order without questioning it?

The motives just don't make sense, and the story doesn't add up.
540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »