Reviews for A Day
... i... that's... that's... X'O
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
i'm crying...great story though
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Noooooooo...you just totally made me depressed and sad. Why did she have to die?! It's just so heartbreaking...POOR SASUKE AND SAKURA! *anime tears* So so sad... DX But good job anyways...
Purpleriver13 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
that was absolutely stunning. it also made me bawl my eyes out. I was crying so much after I read the line that sakura wrote. thank you for writing this story.
rayningnight chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Oh. Now I get it.
From your "Everyday" story.
Thanks.

-Rayne
impromptumelody95 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
That last line really played with my heart strings.
Me chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This is not a flame, but an honest opinion and criticism of what seems to be one of the most highly reviewed oneshot in the fandom (both versions, even). This was a terrible story. I'm ashamed to say that ending made me a little emotional. I can't honestly believe that you would do that to someone you love and make him suffer like that. Not tell him about the disease, I can see, but why not at least spend all the time you have left with him instead of inflicting unnecessary pain. And why does Sasuke just obediently follow Sakura's weird order without questioning it?

The motives just don't make sense, and the story doesn't add up.
Rerezhang chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Once again reading this the second time, it made me cry. I love this one shot. No words can describe how much I love this. I forgot what this and I was just looking thought my favs and passed this. I read it and...just was so touched. Keep up with the good work!
sasusaku-4everr chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
omfg thats so frickin sad ima bout to cry waaaaa y u do this!1
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
A Day: I was not prepared for this one. TTTT SAKURAAAA! I was crying authornim. The letter's content broke my last restraint to stop myself from getting emo. "You made it, Sasuke-kun! Can you do it everyday?" *wailing* Sak, I know you don't want him to know and witness you dying...but I think you can't spare him from all the hurt and devastation he may feel when you're physically gone...forever.

Sasuke is hurting ten times more than what Naruto and other people close to you had felt. He is the last person to know about your death...that reason alone can kill him to the core...can kill him from emotional torture and devastation. TTTT So early in the morning but here I am...having a tear-stricken face. Sasuke-kun, continue your life even if it hurt like hell...HUHUHUHUHU *sobbing*

With hugs and kisses...and overflowing tears,
Ssanderei/Edherei
A r i s a chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I already read the same story in text message and or the internet...
but given the date this story was published,
well i haven't read this story earlier than that. :))
seeking-out-sunshine chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Sadness overload... *dies*
KnightlyDreamer chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I've seen the plot of this story recycled again and again in so many different fanfics. This is the third time I've read this, the other two were a Bleach and Digimon fanfiction. And they all end with that same line of "You made it _! Can you do it again everyday?" At least try and give credit to where you actually got the idea.
uchiharunoplanet chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
you got me crying again.. perfect :'(
AonoKenshi chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Great! Kinda better than the before one (more details, I guess), but not any worse in the quality of the writing! This nearly made me cry..
532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »