Reviews for Witness
davycrockett100 chapter 1 . 8/22
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Odd that I hadn't reviewed this earlier. You did an excellent job showing how the Dursley's treated Dudley as an object to show off and to make themselves feel better, rather than a son to love. It was great to also see him realize that and to try to change things, but in vain.

And I also like that Dudley, of all people, understands what the dementors are. Great story.
twistyguru chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Really liked this one-shot. I've been slowly reading Blood-tipped feather (trying to stretch out the goodness), and took a quick break to check out your other stories.

This may be the finest short Dudley fic I've ever read. Brilliantly done!
FFneedsadeleteaccountoption chapter 1 . 2/19/2012

it filled me with sadness when the dementor was talking to Dudley and it also feaked me out a tiny bit.
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Bravo ! Well done...this was bloody awesome. You have totally got Dudley..a lonesome, doomed,empty lump of a child/man.

FuzzyBoots chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Nicely done. And... well, the spelling is good, for a change. :) I know I rag on you a lot for that, but it really will raise your fic's esteem in the eyes of others. I'm glad to see that it's something you can achieve. chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
That is the most original take on Dudley's time with the dementors. Very very creepy. Having Dudley being able to sense somewhat as the dementors do is wonderfully cruel.

Hope you are still working on Blood Tipped Feather.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Very nice. Excellent backstory on the Dementors. Loved how Dudley realized what he was really receiving from his parents.

Great job!

Thanks for sharing it.

Tom A.
lil chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I worship the groud you walk on because of this story. This is one of the best Dudley pieces I have ever read. It not only fits within the verse of your longer fic, but stands on its own and puts Dudley's about face in book 7 (although this was written before it was released) in a whole new light for me.

Very, very nice work.
Griselda chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Dudley the almost shrouded and the only one in the world to understand about Dementors is definitely unique. Brilliant idea.

I really loved that scene where Vernon and Petunia wouldn't look at Dudley's school report. It expresses the essence of what was wrong/fake in their parental love in a nutshell, while it is at the same time realistic and believable that this was a crucial moment for Dudley. As we don't really know what Dudley was up to at Smeltings all year round, it is quite possible that he developed some positive ambition at one point.
Junsui chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Wow, that's definitely an interesting concept. I'll have to check out that other story for sure.
GenericSpider chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I think Dudley is ignored too much as a character, and that this story was pretty good.
Harmonic Friction chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
This fic had the most fore-boding of any fic I've ever read. God, it was depressing. A good, convincing explanation for Dudley's freak-out after the dementor. Nice!
Aryes chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
I never thought I'd feel as sorry for Dudley ad I feel now...
mAd4H-p chapter 1 . 3/13/2007

I never thought i would feel sorry for Dudley but you did it and wow!