Reviews for The Night They Drank Old Dixie Down
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
This was beautiful... Ah Sui-Feng... God this was funny...
nish0 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Hahahahah that was an awesome story.
IshidaH chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Ukitake is pure win! Moreover, Kira, why are you so adorable! :D
This was amazing. There was no obvious grammatical error and it was easy to read and imagine the situation at the same time. Kudos on such wonderful imagery in the form of reports!
Dagon ng Likha chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Ukitake wins. As it should be. Kudos on the fic!
CteelKyo chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Rope? Hnmmmm,...Well, I now suspect, or at least have an Idea what Ukitake's kink is! kidding, it was soo funny Shunsui drinking Mayuri! XD
Shion chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Amazing story! I couldn't stop laughing, especially at the Yamamoto's "Reduce all creation to dust and ashes" part. You're a very amazing writer, and I hope you continue writing humorous stories like this.
ilyena damodred chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Hmm... I imagine one builds up quite a tolerance after a few centuries.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
wonderful! xD

especially the title knocked me over xD
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Hahahahahaha, this is hilarious.

Yamamoto releasing after he found out Kyouraku and Matsumoto drank his secret stash. "I'm afraid that's also been abd gone..." Great deadpan.

Sekrit ninjing report. Nuff said. Soifon seriously underestimated who she was drinking with. "New torture for Yoruichi." Great.

I'd rather not go to what Ichimaru did. He's even creepier when drunk.

Poor Isane. what did those two do to her?

Aizen finds an ingenious use for his illusions.

Byakuya must have been pissed with Renji.

"It's all the fault of the curved straws." Did the Seventh Division members use the opportunity to peek under Komamura's helmet?

Poor Nanao. She acts like she was in some horror story.

Tousen and his delusions about Justice. Did he really think it makes him immune to alcohol?

Shiro-chan providing ice cubes with Hyourinmaru and then fainting. That must have been so cute. But how did they convince him to drink?

Eleventh doesn't need an excuse for a party. Poor Yachiru, they left her out.

Kurotsuchi deserved what he did.

And Ukitake's medicine is too strong even for the two biggest drunks. A fitting end.
Jazzcat1231 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
ROFL! XD this story is sooo funny :D
cherrichik chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
the pure genius of this is just win.
infinityphoenix chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
For a crackfic, you were able to keep everyone in character quite well. Good job and keep up the good work.
Mochilicious chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This is epic! Especially loved Soi's drunken "Sekrit ninjing report" and Mayuri getting drunk by Shunsui!
unreliablekamikaze chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
*applause*

Very interesting. I like how you used all these different reports and points of view.

It was extremely hilarious :D