Reviews for I Can't Wait to See Their Faces
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
wonderfully written :)
TLWtlw chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Oh crap, we all know what's going to happen next.
Sara Wolfe chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Wow. I'm gonna pretend that they somehow found the bomb and got out okay, and the rest of the episode proceeded as usual. Because I don't think I can handle the alternative.
AllieKatheryn chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
great fic...

i can't verbalize how disturbed i was by the last sentence...

for tony to receive a warmer welcome and then die, that's, uhh,... really... i dunno what to say.
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Oh my gosh! This is amazing! :O where you ended this...! It leaves too much to my mind! But in a good way :) great story AU! :D
Firesign chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I love the subtle implication here - the one that says if we really had that warmer, kinder (utopian and less dysfunctional) version of the characters - the show we know and love could be doomed to destruct. Not that I don't feel the writers sometimes go clumsily too far in their attempts at humor, and end up having the characters treat each other in uncharacteristic or overly cruel ways - but nor would I have them give up the dysfunction, the push and pull, the sibling rivalry and bickering.

Well done. Thank you.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I like your take on the beginning of Twilight much better than the actual episode. Seeing Kate and McGee actually care for Tony was a nice twist. Thanks!

Cheers,

Jimelda
kittenxxkisses chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Nooooooooo! Now they're all gonna dieeeee :(

I just watched twilight today and I cried when Kate died, again -.- I'm so wimpy...

kat xx
StrictlySomething chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This is great. I love love love love LOVE Tony (ahem) and you've managed to portray him fantastically.

The ending was great, particularly since we all know what's going to happen next.

All in all a nice feel good read that I'll definitely come back to.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Interesting different take on the situation.
Lady Halaia chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Oh. Oh my... That was just - I was NOT expecting that ending. Lovely, sweet AU up until... You set that up beautifully. As an example of really amazing writing, I love this fic... that ending kinda makes me want to hate it terribly.

Your writing makes me jealous. You have real gift for words :)
sliz225 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Wow. Watching this episode, it did occur to me that the bickering saved their lives, but I never bothered to AU it. As with all of your stories, the characters are very, well, in character, and the grammar is perfect. I guessed where this was going, but the last line was still a jolt. This was very, very good.
SashaElizabeth chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Looks like a good story! Are you continuing?
clerical medical chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
As everyone has said: evil, but brilliant.
Mulderette chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
What a story! Cute and fluffy and then bam! Clever, brilliant twist at the end. Excellent writing.