Reviews for Ode to Orion
Jio Uzumaki chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Wow. Actual tears over here.
Chocopie09 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Nice job. Orion and Artemis is such a cool ship, sadly it is sunk, but at least we can swim, right?

Some minor spelling errors, but still a very good job.

-Chocopie09
Bright Silver Lady of Midnight chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Great job. Very, very sad.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Great story! This is so sad but wonderful at the same time. Thanks for writing this! God bless!
AnonymousFishintheSea chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I LOVE ORION! Since grade 5 i've been obsessed with Greek mythology, reading more and learning more about each different legend and version. Artemis was (and still is) my most favourite character. I liked how she stayed chaste and how she never married. And then I read about her and Orion. It was sad (He was so close to her!) WHY?

Then I read a part where he left Eos to hunt with Artemis... (gasp!)Don't you love long, crazy, emotional outbursts?
SarahSimon chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I love it! We're studying Greek Mythology right now, and this was really good!
Artemi. Abandoned Account chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Very well written. I'm sure she would've mourned, but even if he had lived she wouldn't have given up her vow, besides he already had Eos as a lover.

You really captured the emotion in this, you've a real talent for sadness, excellent!
Seyann chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
wow i liked this one.(shakes fist) 'stupid brother' -_-

Seyann -
onwingsofsnark chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
*tear, tear* I loved it. I never really thought about that myth... I like it. You did a good job, showing her tearful admittance. Orion is really one of my fav characters of Greek Mythology. Great job.

~Nixie
Zoe chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Awesome story! Artemis is my favorite goddess because she's patroness of all maidens.
wraith17 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
OMG that was so beautiful poor Artemis evil Apollo, I like how you did the ending that was the sweetest part and possibly the sweetest I've ever read, Really GREAT!

Later
Geminia chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I enjoyed this, I have always loved greek mythology and this is a nice recollection of one of the more tragic ones :)

Gemini
Blackpen Enaru chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
i like this because it's not done very often and it really makes artemis' grief clear.