Reviews for Becoming Brothers
RayAnnXXOO chapter 3 . 3/5
Great so far, I would love to read more. I hope you let someone else continue it since you abandoned it.
ripper34 chapter 3 . 2/15
Good stov
lielielie chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
Very promising and enjoyable.
dancesontrains chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
Thanks for writing as much of this as you did.
bloodyvamp101 chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
I wish you would continue this story, I am rather enjoying it.
May de Tijger chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
hey, i really like this story...why did you abandon it? are you ever going to write? is someone taking over?
Debate4life chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
Well written story. Good plot development. Can't wait to see what you do next.
evenstarlily chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
This is an interesting story. I'm following this in hope that some day you decide to continue it...even if it's been ages
Awesome Shadows chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
I know it's abandoned but the story is interesting! Has someone adopted it or anything? I would really love to find out what happened next.
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Aww. It's abandoned? Darn... :(
ShutInBookWorm chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
I really enjoyed this story and it's predecessor I find it sad that you stoped writing it but am glaf I got to read what was there it was very interesting.
DGfleetfox chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
I know you abandoned this story, but I still am leaving a comment. Tom is such a little b-tard sometimes, lol. Yeah yeah, his environment influenced a lot of that, but still, Harry grew up badly too and he's like awesome.
Dy chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Likelihood of picking this story up again is probably low, but it's a good story (and you're a month off active from a Final Fantasy tale). So, I want to hear how Harry integrates himself into pureblood society (at the kicking of Tom) and I want to see Tom well, alter his future on the basis of the options that he has been given (even if he still falls along a similar path). Tom's voice and Harry's are spot-on. And their interactions are fun to read. I think you could easily write from the things you've foreshadowed: the manor reopening, the NEWTs, Grindewald's interest in Harry, Harry's potential marriage partners, etc. and the rest would fall into play.
Crimson chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I came across this fan fiction this morning and read it absolutely none stop. Thank you for all your hard work and I would very much like to shout in despair upon seeing this not completed... It has been 6 years so I doubt that you will pick it up again, but if was a very nice read.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 3 . 11/29/2012