Reviews for Big Brother
Mattasaurus14 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This was awesome. :)
Mopping-Sips chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
You brilliant writer, you... Such an amazing plot is overwhelming!

*o* waaah... BRAVO!
AudioRascal chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
...you've rendered me speechless. Beautiful :)
nanamay chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
omg, is there rly a sign? :D *rewatches movie for the 3rd time 2day*
passion8 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Wow. That was really, really good. I like your writing. And I think you did a good job of keeping true to the characters.
heythatsmybike chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Oh, this was just perfection. The way you managed to capture not only Dwayne and his intriguingly different way of thinking, but also the love and odd bond between him and Sheryl was achingly beautiful.

Extremely well done.
washingmachine chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
This was quite MARVELLOUS. I love Dwayne :)
karma eater chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
so good. it made me cry. no kidding.
HofYecats chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Oh my God, this was awesome. Just awesome. Just like the movie, this story was beautiful in it's honesty, showing love and togetherness even in a family as screwed up as theirs in a reality as messed up as ours. I loved Dwayne in the movie, but I really thought that he didn't get enough...I want to say screen time but that doesn't seem right to me. He didn't get enough back story, you know? and this story helped provide some of it. Good job, you rock for witing this.
Danny Rose chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
So cute.

I love Dwayne's shirts and random obsessions and you've explored them and explained them amazingly. XD
thisisforyou chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
aah the sign the sign it's taking over! You noticed it too! I'm so proud... it allowed me to write the f word in an english assessment.

great story, i feel sorry for Sheryl with everything she had to deal with, I mean, one of Dwayne and Richard would have been enough, but she had both of them, and Grandpa, and Olive, and you know the rest, obviously...

anyway, well written, good insight, etc, keep writing and so on!

-for you.
Slothy Girl chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
aw, that was so sad! but it was also so beautiful!
eustacescrubbs chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Probably the best LMS fic I've read on this site. [nodnod]
aoi-sensei chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Loved this.
kudva18 chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I bow to your grateniess! oh my gosh that was by far they BEST LMS fic ive ever ever read! you are so good, you made them so very beliveabale! you truly understood them, you are a sher genuies at this, please (Begs on knees) make more LMS fic's please please? your a very good writter, probley the best when it comes to the world of LMS! Your great pleaes make more! this is goingto my Fvas! :)