Reviews for Twenty Matters of Pride to Hyuuga Neji
Birkastan2018 chapter 1 . 12/24/2020
Dear author, this was... phenomenal. I will never view Neji's character the same again. There is so much I loved about this monster one-shot, but my favorite part has to be the way team Gai was woven into the story. I love the idea that Neji's sensei and teammates had far more of an impact on his life than his misguided clan, and I loved learning about their dynamics with one another here.. (especially their relationship with their sensei/father, Gai.) I had so much fun reading this, you have no idea. Than k you so much for writing and sharing this with us!
WebSlinger12 chapter 1 . 12/19/2020
You Goddamn son of a gun. You punched a hole in my heart. This is absolutely beautiful and heart-warming. This really shows how great of a sensei Gai is. I'm just sad for Naruto cause' he didn't get his happy ending.
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 4/21/2020
So moving. You've made appreciate and love Gai.
multifandom-fanfic-writer chapter 1 . 4/6/2020
Your twenty matters - trilogy is one of the BEST worldbuilding fics in all of and I am so thankful for these short but so impactful fics 33
chittaphon10 chapter 1 . 10/5/2019
this literally had me in tears. it was so perfectly written and honestly blew my mind. thank you for this flawless piece
PheonixQueen15 chapter 1 . 4/19/2019
This is awesome!
Jossiemcg chapter 1 . 1/13/2019
Fuck me sideways. That was a sucker punch to the heart.
Naria Prime chapter 1 . 10/14/2018
This sory makes me cry every time I read it... but in a good way.
He had a good life... I like this version much better than canon.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2018
THIS IS THE BEST FANFICTION OF. ALL. TIME!
daragunshot chapter 1 . 8/2/2018
Oh shit, TEAM GAI IS A TEAM OF ORPHANS!
Agustina Kazuyo chapter 1 . 7/29/2018
Hello, yes, I'm crying.
zangatsubankai chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
This is so much harsher in hindsight. Since Neji is the only main character to actually die by the end of the manga. Don't know if it's weird to say but I vastly prefer your version.
readwithcats chapter 1 . 2/18/2018
Dang, this is really good!
BlueSeraphos chapter 1 . 1/20/2018
Beautiful
Zela Night chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Happy and sad .
This is so good touching!