Reviews for Twenty Matters of Pride to Hyuuga Neji
Unpersoned chapter 1 . 6/3
Besides enjoying this Neji-centric fan fiction, I also thought it was a brilliant work. I think that ideas spawned from dreams are sometimes more profound than conscious thought, so it was really quite amazing you were able to turn that into a story. I really liked how you smoothly incorporated the "storyline" into the list, especially since it wildly differed from the canon and would have taken more explaining. Thank you for writing this!
cautionald chapter 1 . 5/15
So i found your story while i was going through the favorites of someone else. and let me tell you I love Neji more than i did before. very few stories every make be change they way i see a character but a couple of times you made me go head cannon accepted. I also made my roomate read it and am planning on making my cousin read it when i see her next.
It was fabulous
Scarlet Azalea chapter 1 . 2/19
Came across this today and would like to thank you for writing and posting it. I have never forgiven Kishimoto for killing Neji (like I've never forgiven Rowling for killing Snape, haha), and tales like yours are a balm. :) Escapism at its best, yeah?

Thank you for being one of the few writers on FFN to bother with editing. And re-editing. I'm a professional copy editor and one of the biggest downsides to trying to escape reality via FFN is bad writing/editing. I just can't read a story if the it's riddled with errors, no matter how many gushing reviews it has. :)
DeepWound78 chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
This was beautiful, and fantastically written that I'm proud to say left me in tears. Keep up the amazing work.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Neji is one of the more neglected characters taken out for some of the other more extreme personalities and is basically there for his fights with lee and Naruto. But you expressed him the way he really is in a story that put a smile on your face and left tears in your eyes.

It was beautiful. Thank you.
trendax0 chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
That was fantastic. It has more story and relationship in it than most fanfics get with 100k words.
Thanks for the great 10 minutes.
-Trendax
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
oh what are the 20 truths I kind wanna try it.
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
I really liked it and makes wish thay neji had lived out of all the characters he deserved to die gray and old. and I really am sad it didn't end that way and still a little sad about sasuke I know stupid but I am.
Rinnegan no Ozil chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
What. A. Story!
Wish I had read it much earlier. The character development was amazing. Neji's past was well-done.
This is probably the best 20 truths fic that I have ever read. Thumbs up!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
My absolute favorite from these 20 matters are numbers 6 & 15.
QueenofRhymes chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
This was beautiful. I loved it.
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
Amazing
hachinonana chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
God this was great, I cried reading this haha
Frostfire613 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
I thought Naruto's youth was because of the famous Uzumaki Vitality that allows them to be suitable hosts of the Kyuubi.

LOLOL Hotaru XD

And I am so glad that Neji and Tenten did not get together and instead married two unknowns (that thankfully did not need to be named either). I personally cannot see Tenten and Neji together, not more than I can see Sakura and Neji together *shudder*

I also loved Neji's loyalty to Naruto 3
Jessikitt chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I just found this and I love it. I think I cried a little especially in stanza 19 and 20 because knowing Neji's canon fate. At least, when I read this, in this world, Neji lived long and had a good life. I think the one I really love is Neji's relationship with Gai. It certainly moved me. Oh and that part about Neji considering Lee as his brother.
Thank you, I don't know if you still check in the reviews but I'm leaving this one regardless :)