Reviews for Twenty Matters of Pride to Hyuuga Neji
I like this style of writing, and eerily enough, sometimes this is how I think thoughts in my head. It does not take many words to get your point across, and this is a fine example of that.
Iris chapter 1 . 2/12
Fan-fricking-tastic. Gold star to you.
Yakumo the Wu chapter 1 . 1/11
This may not be even remotely canon, but I don't think I would have complained if your little tale ended up being prophetic. Well done!
Deanov chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
So much better than canon. Loved this.
insane is normal chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Oh my god I nerly cried in the end. THE FEELS!
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
This is a very interesting piece. I like it, old as it is. very good emotional characterization, and even sadder now that Neji is one of the few people who stayed dead in cannon.
adrian11 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
This was... very heart-felt. Thanks.
shugo tensai chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
its been a while since i readsomething that made me is beautiful.
kirbyonsteroids chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I absolutely love this fic- and the whole trilogy even more so. While I have to say I like the naruto one a wee bit better, this one is still heads and shoulders above the majority of this site. Furthermore, it was this series that built my love of short stories- and showed me that one does not have to write a 100,000 words to make a poignant story. Please though, come back. It is always sad to see a breathtaking author disapear. Thank you for your labor, I have enjoyed the fruits most dearly.
weirdesky chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Great work here. I definitely like Neji better now that I did before I read this. I also liked all the small touches (like Neji's birth name being Hotaru), and stuff like that. It made it feel more natural.

The 20 truths style is great too. I started with Twenty time Naruto didn't die, and I really liked that too.
FruitySmell chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
You had me at Stanza 1, and I can no longer look away after. Beautiful writing, thank you so much for sharing this with us. :)
372259 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Wonderful story ! I kind of wish it had been a nejiten wedding, but it was written so well I can deal ;)
Amazing job capturing the Neji X Gai father son relationship, absolutely incredible! :)
Nameless-Anonymous-Author chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This is an amazing work of art. It was stunning and beautiful.
The Kazekage of Suna chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I never really read anything about Neji before, I am glad this was a first! Your 20 points were interesting and in depth, most probably didn't quite catch the meaning of his name! This story is definitely worth all the hype.
Yoshi forever 52 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This is one of the best Neji things period but I think that Kushina uzamaki is the jinchuriki before naruto on stanza 12