Reviews for Twenty Matters of Pride to Hyuuga Neji
Staacey chapter 1 . 11/4
You should add a warning that this can and will make you cry!
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 1 . 7/10
Man, I really like this fic. I love Neji's character, and I find he's really fun do a psyc analysis on. Very well written, and made me fall in love with Team Gai all over :D
x0Whispering Winds0x chapter 1 . 7/8
Thank you for writing this awesomeness.
BelindaKoboi chapter 1 . 6/8
This was amazing even though you killed Sasuke off... Nice job
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 5/16
Good story, who give a more optimistic and happy view of the universe of your fic "Twenty Times Uzumaki Naruto Didn't Die" and answer to my question about Naruto's aging. Neji had a god life and I loved tour characterisation of Gai.
RisingDaemon chapter 1 . 5/3
idk if you're still around to see this but these 20 truths are immensely touching and profund
I like this style of writing, and eerily enough, sometimes this is how I think thoughts in my head. It does not take many words to get your point across, and this is a fine example of that.
Iris chapter 1 . 2/12
Fan-fricking-tastic. Gold star to you.
Yakumo the Wu chapter 1 . 1/11
This may not be even remotely canon, but I don't think I would have complained if your little tale ended up being prophetic. Well done!
Deanov chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
So much better than canon. Loved this.
insane is normal chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Oh my god I nerly cried in the end. THE FEELS!
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
This is a very interesting piece. I like it, old as it is. very good emotional characterization, and even sadder now that Neji is one of the few people who stayed dead in cannon.
adrian11 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
This was... very heart-felt. Thanks.
shugo tensai chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
its been a while since i readsomething that made me is beautiful.
kirbyonsteroids chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I absolutely love this fic- and the whole trilogy even more so. While I have to say I like the naruto one a wee bit better, this one is still heads and shoulders above the majority of this site. Furthermore, it was this series that built my love of short stories- and showed me that one does not have to write a 100,000 words to make a poignant story. Please though, come back. It is always sad to see a breathtaking author disapear. Thank you for your labor, I have enjoyed the fruits most dearly.