Reviews for Twenty Matters of Pride to Hyuuga Neji
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 8/24
oh what are the 20 truths I kind wanna try it.
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 8/24
I really liked it and makes wish thay neji had lived out of all the characters he deserved to die gray and old. and I really am sad it didn't end that way and still a little sad about sasuke I know stupid but I am.
Rinnegan no Ozil chapter 1 . 7/8
What. A. Story!
Wish I had read it much earlier. The character development was amazing. Neji's past was well-done.
This is probably the best 20 truths fic that I have ever read. Thumbs up!
My absolute favorite from these 20 matters are numbers 6 & 15.
QueenofRhymes chapter 1 . 3/16
This was beautiful. I loved it.
kabir0399 chapter 1 . 3/12
Amazing
hachinonana chapter 1 . 2/6
God this was great, I cried reading this haha
Frostfire613 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
I thought Naruto's youth was because of the famous Uzumaki Vitality that allows them to be suitable hosts of the Kyuubi.

LOLOL Hotaru XD

And I am so glad that Neji and Tenten did not get together and instead married two unknowns (that thankfully did not need to be named either). I personally cannot see Tenten and Neji together, not more than I can see Sakura and Neji together *shudder*

I also loved Neji's loyalty to Naruto 3
Jessikitt chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I just found this and I love it. I think I cried a little especially in stanza 19 and 20 because knowing Neji's canon fate. At least, when I read this, in this world, Neji lived long and had a good life. I think the one I really love is Neji's relationship with Gai. It certainly moved me. Oh and that part about Neji considering Lee as his brother.
Thank you, I don't know if you still check in the reviews but I'm leaving this one regardless :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Amazing,but ehy did u not pair tenten and neji?
Staacey chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
You should add a warning that this can and will make you cry!
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Man, I really like this fic. I love Neji's character, and I find he's really fun do a psyc analysis on. Very well written, and made me fall in love with Team Gai all over :D
x0Whispering Winds0x chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Thank you for writing this awesomeness.
BelindaKoboi chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
This was amazing even though you killed Sasuke off... Nice job
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Good story, who give a more optimistic and happy view of the universe of your fic "Twenty Times Uzumaki Naruto Didn't Die" and answer to my question about Naruto's aging. Neji had a god life and I loved tour characterisation of Gai.