Reviews for Shards, Shreds, Scraps
wild wolf free17 chapter 61 . 7/14/2007
Totally, wickedly AWESOME.
burnmedown chapter 22 . 7/14/2007
Oh...I love how this one transitions quite suddenly from funny to creepy.
burnmedown chapter 6 . 7/14/2007
This chapter was amazing. Gorgeous imagery-very haunting, and I love how subtly you established the characters' identities.
murderesslotus chapter 60 . 7/13/2007
Amazing! I would love to read a full story of this chapter.
heather03nmg chapter 60 . 6/21/2007
You know I was just wondering what happened to you, next time you plan on disappearing send us a note...almost sent out these hot hunters to find you but um we kinda got distracted and lost track of time, sorry.

Anyways, glad all is well with you and I'm so happy you returned with hurt Dean. However, that chapter was a tease, you know I need more.

Another amazing little piece from you, beautifully detailed in all it's hurt glory! *Sigh* I missed you!

Cookies for you, now write more soon!
wild wolf free17 chapter 60 . 6/21/2007
Well? What happened?
wild wolf free17 chapter 59 . 4/16/2007
What? No!

He's just sleepin', right? You didn't kill him again?
iS2.coheed.and.cambria chapter 59 . 4/16/2007
These are just really good. You use the best words to describe what's going on. I really like a lot of the last lines in the stories like in Broken, Supine and Gone. I think you should defenitly do a multi-chapter story. i would love to read whole chapters of this great writing. Excelent job!
heather03nmg chapter 59 . 4/15/2007
I know that you love to torture Sam but I'm convinced that as long as I keep begging you'll eventually get around to some hurt Dean stories...I have faith!

You really are amazingly descriptive, always finding the perect words!
ephiny63 chapter 59 . 4/15/2007
Hey Sweets

just got one word for ya

WOW!

hugs Shelly
wild wolf free17 chapter 58 . 4/6/2007
That last line... *sniff*

Lovely, as always, love.
heather03nmg chapter 58 . 4/5/2007
You're killing me with these little snippets of stories, I want more, I need more.

Beautifully written as always...I just love the pain and angst!
wild wolf free17 chapter 57 . 3/22/2007
Okay, I admit to some confusion.

Dean's the narrator, right? And he kills Sam?

The imagery is beautiful and elegant, elequent and painful.
heather03nmg chapter 57 . 3/22/2007
You continue to amaze me with your beautiful words...the story may be sad but your words are always touching, lyrical, poetic...Someday I will get that hurt Dean multi-fic story from you but until then I will take whatever you have to give.
heather03nmg chapter 56 . 3/17/2007
Alright, I'm on my way over to watch the kids for you so that you can get writing on that long multi-chap hurt Dean story that I know would be the best thing since chocolate chip cookies were invented. What time is good for you ;)