Reviews for Mommy Naru
tony-luvv chapter 10 . 5/5
This was great, I found this in the middle of the night so I was safely tucked in bed cackling and grinning like a fool while reading this. Thanks for sharing!
This is not a Female Naruto story but Male Pregnancy Naruto story
sgriffin730 chapter 10 . 2/17
this was one of the best fanfictions I've ever read.
Daddy Shmurda chapter 1 . 12/24/2021
Gay fag
Londz Diop chapter 2 . 9/10/2021
this chapter killed me
Guest chapter 10 . 8/9/2021
Daammmmmnnn! This was one of the best family Uchiha Uzumaki fanfic I have read till now!
Clyden chapter 10 . 8/4/2021
This was such an adorable story. THEY WERE SO CUTE, Topuu, Naruto, and Sasuke. Grr.
JustDoIt247 chapter 10 . 5/24/2021
HOW MANY KIDS DID NARUTO POP OUT?
whippicat chapter 10 . 7/8/2020
holyshit it's cute ...sasuke being jealous because naruto wouldn't beat him up omg
mizukikage chapter 10 . 4/7/2020
lol! its a good way to end it after all.
666snoopy chapter 10 . 2/23/2020
Great job!
Rolane chapter 10 . 7/5/2019
I'm confused as to why you started out with the actual story but then throughout every thing else, it was just the future. I'm sorry, its just they do this in naruto to and they always drag out things and have long flashbacks and its just kinda annoying but this is just weirding me out cause I was waiting to see what happened next in the actual story. Like where Toppuu first appeared.
Most Likely Lucifer chapter 2 . 4/8/2019
I know this has nothing to do with your fic (Which is very amusing and funny by the way!) but, other then me, I didn't know there where other people that clumsy, though to be fair to myself I usually walk into walls, and doors, and counter, and tables, and honestly a lot of things now that I think about. Plus sometimes I just, lose all balance and start falling over...
lavi-kitsune chapter 8 . 1/10/2019
This story is too hilarious
Guest chapter 5 . 12/10/2018