Reviews for Aftermath: The Asylum
angel679 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
There is probably a thousand and I could read a thousand more cause that "Do we need to talk about it" shit at the end made me want to smack Sam in the back of the head. Hell yea you need to talk about it you need to be on the floor groveling thank you very much... Okay I digress. This was really great liked how you added the concussion never really thought about him knocking his head going through the wall his back I had but not his head and then Ellicott tried to scramble his brain too that couldnt have helped. I really enjoyed this.
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
That was kinda cheesy but the end was funny.
brighette chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Ahh, I never get tired of Asylum tags :) As mad as I was that they didn't give us the angst on screen, I love them for it so I can read everyone's version of what happened. Thanks, great job :)
SophieSaulie chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
This was a great story and a really realistic way to have them deal with the hurt between them. I really felt it. I'm so glad that Dean got to voice his hurt too.

My favorite parts:

"Dean had spent his entire life taking care of Sam; going hungry so Sam wouldn’t, making sure Sam was warm, making sure Sam got to school on time, did his homework and making damn sure to make Sam smile at least once a day. His father had drilled protecting Sam into Dean’s head since the night their mother had died and Dean had never minded the responsibility, he had enjoyed it. But now, to learn what Sam really thought and felt about him, and to learn how completely he’d failed as a brother, well, Dean almost regretted taking the bullets out of the gun. "

I so see Dean doing all that without question or complaint!

"Sam struggle to keep the tears from falling but a few escaped along with a choked sob. “I’m sorry, Dean, I’m so sorry. I was so mad and confused, but I never hated you,” Sam whispered. Dean’s anger quickly deflated when he saw his brother’s tears."

“Dean, I love you. You take care of me; you’ve always taken care of me. But because you’ve always been right by my side you’ve always been an easy target to take my anger out on. You’ve always been the strong one Dean, no matter what I said you brushed it off and still took care of me and I’m sorry I never apologized before and I’m sorry for everything I’ve ever done to hurt you and I’m sorry I can’t be as strong as you,” Sam said tears making his voice hitch in his throat.

“Aw, man, that’s low. Using tears against your wounded brother,” Dean said with a faint smile.

I love this acknoledgement on Sam's part and that Dean can't stay mad at his brother.

Great story!
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Great story! Keep up the good work:)
EFW chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Thanks for writing this. very nicely done. It's always so good to get these scenes resolved. I felt so cheated at the end of that episode. Dean should have at least looked like he was in pain. :-)
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
great story
KatieLB chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
I have to agree with you that they left us hanging after that episode...kills me when they do that... good job
wcfan chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
I liked it. Even i think that they should have pushed the story more cuz if I was Dean it's not something that i'll easily forget.
04238 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Hey, this is really good for a first fic! The writing flowed smoothly, great job of writing the boys' feeling towards each other at the end of the ep. Nice work, bringing up Sam's leaving. Great job, keep it up!
ILoveMyFish chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Aww... enjoyed reading this _
CRIMS0N HAZE chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Ah, lovely crack!fic. Thanks for writing it, it was amazing
blue-oyster-cult-love chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
i loved this story. it's great, and I really genuinely think that this is the way they should've ended Asylum. nice work. but, i don't get the concussion/painkillers thing...
princess peanut chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
That was really good. I would have like to have seen that ending. It went just the way I could imagine it. You wrote the characters personalities right on. Great story!
kewing chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
That makes me feel better about the ending, too. Thanks.