Reviews for Mother Knows Best
The TableThrower chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
...I like. A lot.
butchinthestreets chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Heartache-inducingly sweet. I loved it.

Mademise Morte
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Ha! Guess Jules mother wasn't that far off to begin with, eh?
Emmalia chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Aw! How sweet!
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Very well written!
Ellahpixie chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
I have to be honest this was the best "Bend it like Beckham" Fic that I've read so far. I've read about 10 ish. I thing the flashbacks were very well done and the slash wasn't to hardcore.

Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
*giggles* I love femmeslash, I'v read like a million, but this was a GOD one! Keep up the good work, girl! Love, Stella
BekiC chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
This is the first BILB fanfic I have read, and I am thoroughly impressed. This is a great one shot.
apl85 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Awesome story!
Meta Capricorn chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Ah, I'm glad I'm not the only one with the idea of them belonging together. We discuss the book in our English lessons (I'm German) and it's always Joe here and Joe there and I'm really sick of that.

Yours was a wonderful story, you did a great job at expressing Jules absent-mindedness, always putting the memories in between, small things that may be nothing for themself but everything together.

Well done!

Meta
pinknerffan chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Yes they do, and it's a pain in the arse...(the mothers thing)...Good story, this is actually how i had wanted the movie to turn out, but it ended in its predicable manner...silly movies, trix are for kids...well...yeah...
Sam chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Wooho! another Jess&Jules fanfic, please say you'll continue it ur the pnly one who write good benditlikebeckham fic

neway this chapter was good even on its own

wolfkidex chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Excuse me, I waz too lazy to sign in. I love Jess/Jules stories and there's not eenough of them out there. I thoroughly enjoyed this one and I loved the flow of the flashbacks and how they progressed to Jules' relization. I hope you write more stories for this pairing :D
anon chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Yay! More Jules/Jess!

I love these two, and your story was good, a bit different than your depiction of them last time.

I have to say I like "Let Me Run Away" more, but this is a good story, you had just the right number of flashbacks. It was also good to see that the progression of the flashbacks weren't always the same, it had variation.

Love your work, thank you, hope to see more from you soon (we can always do with more Bend It fics).
Jackstanatoir chapter 1 . 11/12/2006