Reviews for Objective
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I loved the angst Juli undergoes throughout this story, lost in thought whilst admiring Ziggy during his maintenance sleep. There’s a lot of unspoken feelings in this story, especially on Juli’s behalf. She wants to tell Ziggy “something,” but is unable to speak the words. The two feel worlds apart, and Juli can’t decide if Ziggy pushes her away, or if SHE pushes him away, or even if it’s a mutual distancing. Despite how this story is dominantly about Juli’s thoughts, there’s a great amount of forethought put into Ziggy’s character to ensure both parties get balanced roles. It’s ironic how Ziggy is a subordinate cyborg who doesn’t have the “right” to get close to Juli. Juli feels at ease whenever she’s around Ziggy, but finds herself unable to tell him how she feels. The back-and-forth nature of this fanfic could get confusing for some readers, but for me I loved this style of self-contradictions and overlapping angst. I also preferred the subtleties, as opposed to any mushy romance. The best part is that so many elements are implied/unspoken in this fic, yet it’s dead obvious the characters deeply care for each other (maybe even more _). Overall, this is another great Ziggy/Juli fic of yours!
issachar-san chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I don't know how I missed this one, but it is awesome, dolling! :D Very expertly constructed. It's fics like these, where nothing happens, that makes me want to see them together. X3
SecretLibrarian chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Oh my god. You write this pairing so fantastically. Please consider writing more, perhaps with a kiss sometime - if this story awakens so much emotion in me, a kiss scene'll make me squeal!
missheartilly chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Words cannot express how happy this story has made me. :D I'm so favoriting it.

I hope you write more of this pairing. You write them very very well! (aside from nobody writing them at all)
gamegirl07 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I enjoyed every bit of it. Especially, since Ziggy is in it.
Princess Artemis chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
That was beautifully written. Very evocative. Indeed, if insomnia inflicts this kind of writing on you, I'd love to see what you had to write when you're fully awake.
Diva Urd chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Amazing. Stunning. I love it! If this is what you do when you can't sleep, I have to say I hope insomnia pays you more visits ;-)