Reviews for Crimson Ties in Lullabies
Tanithe chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
Update ASAP please! Tell me that Minkah is going to live! XD It was a very good chapter, but you ending aren't very good for my mental health... I'm spanish, but where I live we speak two languages, catalan and spanish

Bye!
BlackOfDay chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
oh my god that was just crazy. i cant believe mr bakura would want to kill his own son that bastard. i cant way to see what happens next update soon!
DomesticatedWerewolves chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
O_O_O_O_O! ( twitch...twitch...twitch ) I should kill you... but i wont...cause I have...self. CONTROL... DAMNIT! ( Screams loudly in frustration ) WHY! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME! ( clutches chest ) Shit, ( falls over in a faint )... ( twitch )

( I'm dead at this moment, but if i was alive, i would most likley say wonderful chapter and EVIl clifty )
dragonlady222 chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
So Mr. Bakura wants to kill Minkah, his own son! How awful!

I'm so glad he didn't kill Yami. Even if Yami ends up alone it's better than being dead.

I would think it will be Minkah getting rid of Mr. Bakura next! I know you won't let him die. This is going to set Marik back a bit though!

Great chapter.
Soki-Chan the Great chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
So glad you're back! How I loves your story, better than the actual series! :) Sorry I didn't reveiew sooner, I've been caught up. I was wondering if you happen to know about gaiaonline? It's a really cool website! You can get this cute little avitar and everything! Hope to hear from you soon!

byezee!
BumblingLobster chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
OMG OMG OMG OMG! gaspgasp (hyperventialating) the first chapter of the sequal! YAY! *runns around in really fast circles* *slames into wall* ...ow. ok, i think i've clamed a bit- but yay! the story continues! i'm so excited!

and he's come back! to kill them, admittedly, but back none the less! how will this turn out, i wonder?

Yaho!

cgflower
Tsucci chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Yay! I like it! Continue continue continue!
Sporky- queen of the sand chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
*squeals* omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!

Yay! I love it! I love it! and I really don't care if the ground you walk on is dirty! I still worship it... or you... or... what was I trying to say again? anyway! yay! The sequal((sp?)) yay!

and my name, hmm... it was related to another one of my obsessions ((E! Gaara!)) but I think it could also apply to my favorite tomb robber, cuz he's like the King of Theives, it's not the same thing, but still! you see where I'm going with this, right? cuz... I don't... *cough* uh... oh yeah! I loved the first one, and now I'm so happy this one is out! *squeals... again* yeah uh, I think I've talked ((Sean: *coughTYPEDcough* Me: shut up))enough...

so until next time ((which I hope is really really really times a gajillion(sp?) soon)) so bye bye!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
I hope he doesn't kill Yami yet. That would be another blow to both Marik and Malik, not to mention Yugi and Grandpa.

I wonder why he wants to kill Yami.

Well, actually I kind of know why but I don't like it. I thought he would go after Mr. Bakura first.

I hope Ryou can get through this.

Good first chapter.
Nayades18 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
It was a long time to wait but finally the sequel has arrived !Its GREAT!

I REALLY want to see Minkah and Malik together and finally sleep together -yes!-so Yami is a hindrance...

update soon!:)
shadowweaver666 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
e update! Great! Bloody brilliant. Straight back into the story. Loving Minkah. Aw poor yami! *hugs to yami* hes loosing everything :( Aw...Hyper yet again. Great title btw...thats all for now. Can't wait until next chappy.
Under Finger And Thumb chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Because no one likes Kaiba...

The Reader: go home, UFAT, I like him. He's my buddy. My friend. He likes strawberries. So go away!

UFAT: Shush, you, no one asked you. *snuggles and licks minkah* m... just like I remember..

UFAT: This was a great pick-up for me. I've been sick alot lately, and feeling down because I havn't seen my girlfriend D: Its sad.. I know.

The Reader: I blame the goverment.. I think it is safe to say that we both believe that is an awesome chapter, and that we wished that it didn't stop.

UFAT: because when chapters stop.. it makes me sad... D:

The Reader: Mhm! Makes me sad too.

UFAT: But then again, Ferris does have to stop somewhere..

The Reader: oo; no she doesn't.

UFAT: Yes she does, she cant write for ever..

The Reader: But..but.. I love her stories *whimper*
Felynna chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
I really don't know what to say about this chapter. I mean the chapter was very nice, but it was so short. I hope you update soon and maybe then I have something intelligent to say. By the way I was really excited when I saw the sequel was finally here.
Tanithe chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Hey, you really are evil, How could you left the chapter like this? You are going to kill me from impacience! XD It's the first time I review to you, because english isn't my first language and I didn't dare to write something, but I have been following you stories for a long time! They're awesome, that's the word that defines your stories.

Hope you update soon!
Freak in the Shadows chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Minkah...realy reminds me of one of my older brothers. I almost had to stop reading "Son of Apophis" because of that... *hides Minkah under bed* Mine.

Now, I shall be confused until the next chapter because everything will reclick.
444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 Next »