Reviews for Crimson Ties in Lullabies
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 22 . 2/28/2013
Wow. Amazing, briillent, extrodanry , talented- I could go on.
This chapter was just wow. It left me mouth open. I can't even comprehend how talented you are. It truely is a gift.
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 21 . 2/27/2013
What just happened? So she wasn't an assassin and then she is. Wa! Im so confused!
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 20 . 2/27/2013
She is dead... That sucks! I was hoping she saw secretly alive in hiding or some shit like that. Afika is one confusing person. I really wan to know how he became apart of the apophis.
I'm super in love with the flash backs!
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 19 . 2/27/2013
Dun, dun duhhhhhhhhhhh! Poor little ryou! I hope he is alright. :(
Kek is one creep basterd.
I don't think afika lost his memories, for some random reason I don't.
And for another crazy reason I still think his mother is alive, but she probably isn't.
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 18 . 2/26/2013
Mind blown! I love reading his past. It's the best part for me. I still think afika cared... In some shape or form. Poor minkah. How will he deal with this?
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 17 . 2/26/2013
And the plot thikins.
More people die! As long as niu doesn't die I won't mind :)
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 16 . 2/26/2013
And here I was excited because the story had died down and there were no killings...
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
Yay! Niu has friends!
Isn't he lucky? I should probably get some of them to, nah.
I found this chapter to be a nice change from all the: deaths, guns, killings and what nots. It was really nice and sweet.
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
I love niu, I swear if he dies I will cry!
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
I don't know what it is that I find so fascinating about your ocs, but they are so interesting.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
*rub head*
You keep on find fucking me. As soon as I think I know what is going on you change it! Argh. This story is is so amazing that words could not begin to explain it.
I don't know why, but I never minkah mother was dead. Just a gut feeling.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
What the heck is up minkah hearing his mother voice? I'm starting to think that she abused him to out of anger...
Argh so confusing, I don't even know!
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
I have 20 moor chapter to read! I don't know if I'm excited or annoyed :)
I really don't know why I like all these new ocs - apart for kek. He is crazy :P
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
WTF? Who else want Polk minkah,I swear that poor boy has a death sentence.
I do love how the it a lot more emotion from minkah. I love the breakdown seances. They are extremely well written!
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
I'm trying to think if there is any hit to who these people are- no luck.
I'm really curious as to how minkah and afika friendship (if you call it that) started.
444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »