Reviews for Her Story
Kairivonmeow chapter 21 . 5/31/2014
I seriously love your story! It's really good and twisted and I enjoyed every second of it! But I'm seriously piseed that you haven't updated in years:( nobody likes cliffhangers
Guest chapter 21 . 7/18/2013
UPDATE! NOW!
Kay and Snares chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
I can't really see Namine as the real outgoing person with a boyfriend but I see her more in Kairi's place as the simple, shy girl just waiting for someone to come around.. Nevertheless I love love your story and the twist and look forward to reading more)) keep it up! SORAxKairi4evr!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Hmm I have never read anything like your story... The way Kairi handled things was unbelievable and I'm shocked at how things balanced out.. Amazing work! Keep it up!
Hostile-Nightmares chapter 21 . 12/30/2010
GOD DANG IT, UPDATE! I'm gonnago cry now. BAI! xD
razgriz1017 chapter 21 . 6/9/2010
I've read the story. Very good and it is very interesting! Please update.
Tetsudai-kun chapter 21 . 4/14/2010
nice
Kairi chapter 21 . 1/23/2010
OMG! PLEASE UPDATE! ITS ALMOST BEEN A YEAR! I THINK WEE DESERVE A NEW CHAPTER ;]

About the babysitting...i've had one of those moments. Crazy kids lol. Love your story please update!
Briar Ariadne chapter 21 . 1/19/2010
YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO UPDATE!
DarkFireAxel chapter 21 . 1/11/2010
This story is far one of my favourites.

I only started reading a few days ago, and this has been the only story I have been able to stand, coming from Kairi's p.o.v. I hate the character, but you've portrayed her so well and the story is brilliant!
ioncewasspellbound chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
Love it!
ScattereD59DreamS chapter 21 . 11/15/2008
Woah, damn. Something bad is going to happen…if you could see me now the look on my face would scream “Rape!” ugh…I hate Demyx. SoKai forever! Really, while I was reading the story I couldn’t help but go into one of those SoraXKairi Forever fits, you know the one when people say Sora and Kairi are meant for each other and no damn person can get in the way of their relationship, I mean come one! They’re destined to be together. Yes, it’s one of my bad (but in a good way) habits when I read Sokai stories.

Sora better save Kairi. Or else.

-ScattereD59DreamS

P.S. I forgot to tell you the most important thing before I started my ranting, update soon! XD!
froggy chapter 21 . 7/25/2008
i really like your story! it's a very powerful and realistic feel story. the whole drama of the story just kept me reading and don't wanna make me stop. there is alot of love triangles and backstabbers in this story that makes it interesting. it is one of the best story i've read so far in here. all the other stories i've read are ok but not as dramatic or not as powerful as yours is. i've recomended my girlfriend to read this story too, so hopefully she'll come by to read it. sad that your story isn't over yet. wish that you could complete your story so i know who knock out kairi. please let me know when you completed the story or at least the next chapter so i can read on.
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
I wish Namine would break up with Sora instead. She and Riku are good for each other. And Kairi needs to get with Kairi.
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
Dem is so sweet! What was he like before?

Maybe Kairi's bi.

I take it you don't like Yuffie...I think she's okay, most of the time. Larxene, on the other hand, I really don't like much.