Reviews for Just What I Wanted
mood ink chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
we, love it!
ThieveingLegend chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
.. dang I thought I reveied this before.. whoops... lolz ANY WHAY WHOO SHIKAINO NESS lolz drunk Shikamaru... nice man FAVE
MoonsAreBlue chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
This fanfic was so adorable! It made me smile and giggle. And I don't normally smile and giggle. WONDERFUL job! This one's going into my favorites! xD *clickety click click*

-Mallory
missionquestthing chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
ah I liked it. I bet shika would be hot with his hair down
yoyogurl chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
KAWAII! I totally loved it. Besides the fact that Shikamaru drunk doesn't sound so good, it was cute.
Slothy Girl chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
AW! That was so cute! I love it!
CelticDragonQueens chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
(arms flailing everywhere) It was so cute!. I love it! Great how you kept everyone in character. Great for the season.
woofyy chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
omg omg ! ITS SO SWEET AND ITS SO CUTE! I LOVE IT ! LOL! good luckies with your future stories! xD
sora girlfriend chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
happy Chrismahanokwanzika! ( i think thats how its spelled) i like it!
Aziza-Chan chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
hey this is kyoote! i love shikaXino. favorite pairing! good job. i thought it wuz sweet ]
Elsie0o0 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
aww too cute. Very nice. Take care, Elsie.
Kitty Howell chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Kawaii!
Aki-Child chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
ohh..this is so sweet and cutee )! hehe...love this couple!
tomboy14 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
aw! that was really cute! my friend started the official countdown til xmas a little while ago. every day she tells me gow many days it is til xmas! can't wait! i know what i want for xmas...more shikaino fics! yay! lol i am such a nerd! awesome story!
JaLye chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
It's so sweet! But it's not even Christmas, and the stores are already hanging up decorations and selling gifts!