Reviews for Forbidden Love
NightofKnight chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
The song of summertime madness comes to mind with this love triangle, good job in capturing their feeling for one another.
riparian chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
You MUST update this story! Every chapter was so hot. I could really feel that tension and love between Lance and Gwen even if they were not together in every chapter. As this last chapter was just perfect. I gotta know what happens next! I realize the likelihood of this happening is unlikely, seeing as you have not updates in a while, but I just wanted to let you know there are still people that enjoy your stories very much. Cheers!
voodoodollie chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
OHMYGOD I can't think of any words to describe how amazing your story is. It beautifully written and you can actually feel that gut wrenching pain with every thought and every word you read. Sigh..just wish the story would have a happy ending
Alicee chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
Loved it!

Good story, yet very sad at the same time..

I'm so looking forward to the last chapter.

loveroftimes chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
I LOVE this couple too, and the way you tell their story it sounds like thats how it actually happened. I love how in the movie they show there is something between Guinevere and Lancelot but they dont show scenes of initmacy, you dont find that i many movies. I love all your stories especially this one, it keeps me wanting more!
keppdsdajdf chapter 7 . 9/12/2008
wow this is very good. I can not write as well as this. I love this movie and even though i prefer Arthur and Guinevere, that doesn't change the fact that is a truly amazing story. You will update now! Or face my wrath! Muh hahahahaha
Anne-So chapter 7 . 10/25/2007
OH. MY. GOD. I want more I mean MORE LIKE NOW! this fan fiction is so good... I don't understand why in the movies its always the good kind one who gets the girl... OKAY clive owen is goddamned sexy.. but OH MY GOD Ioan Gruffudd is like a MILLION GAZILLION TIMes better and the character of Lancelot is just so freakishly cool:) coal black eyes and the smexy attitude... god I lurve lancelot... all this to say MORE MORE MORE! and soon please... :) great job, seriously. I love the way you write that fan fic its fantastic. The vocabulary and the way you got the characters just right! purfection:)
MaddyK chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
please update soon!
Odessa Andal chapter 7 . 7/22/2007
The reason why i love fiction is the generous display of and the brilliant play with words. The terms were simple yet they vividly painted all the emotions and intricately defined the characters' varying persona in each and every segment of the story. it's Mentally enticing, emotionally evoking and sensually stimulating.

My only suggestion is to be consistent use words fitting to this kind of story. It's medieval so it's rather disturbing to see too common words and blunt phrases. Some words has been excessively and unmindfully used giving the impression that it was hastily written. I would prefer that the words remain as traditionally artistic and as seemingly poetic in nature to match the intensity of the emotions and characters.

Still this is worth staying up all night not to mention the sustained motivation to post this review. I enjoyed it a lot! Please give us some more! Keep up the good work!
XOXODressageQueenXOXO chapter 7 . 1/26/2007
WOW! i loved it..the best yet

and a tottaly awsume song to!
Dan chapter 7 . 1/25/2007
I've been reading this story since its first chapter, Im always always! waiting for the next chapter and I am honestly in love with this story. This chapter was down right... amazing, in that it always kept me wanting to continue on reading. Always kept me guessing whats going to happen next. Even after chapter 8... im holding out for a sequel... if you're planning on one lol fantastic story! and another fantastic chapter!
hellishlygood chapter 7 . 1/24/2007
oo that was perfect! PLEASE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
Sunshine And Chocolates chapter 7 . 1/24/2007
I want them to end up together in the end! Be the first one to write it that way! The way it was MEANT to be written. Lancelot and Guinevere belong together... Please let them be together in the end! Pretty Pretty Please!... but no matter how you end it I am sure it will be beautifully written and fit the story perfectly even if they don't end up together.

Awesome Update
XOXODressageQueenXOXO chapter 6 . 1/11/2007
AWUSME sorry for the long time wait on feedback. Exams are commign adn homework..getting harder. Anyway wright more soon. Can't wait for more!
thatguylover1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
please update soon! your story is so awesome, chapter six is my fave!

love you biggest fan ;)