Reviews for Embracing Chaos
NairaRains chapter 2 . 2h
Loved it of course! And it's only the first chapter! You have a gift for writing!
NairaRains chapter 1 . 2h
The prologue was endearing! Such beautiful writing and simplicity leaves my heart irking to read more!
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 11 . 6/15
I feel the same way! Naraku's voice is soooo hot! So is Sesshomaru's! Ughhh I wish they were real! Crap...I hope the Goblin King isn't real! Though maybe I do...
animegirlmiranda chapter 13 . 4/2
I knew it! The bug that bit Rin was one of the wasps!
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 54 . 3/3
I loved this story, I'm glad I got to reread it.
Rviva chapter 7 . 2/22
I'm loving kagome's independent attitude. Its so annoying when authors make her out to be some helpless weakling
misuky7 chapter 54 . 2/3
This was a breathtaking story. I did so love Sesshomaru and Kagome's relationship, it was awe-inspiring. I also loved that they kept Shippo, Rin and added Yumi. The three were so sweet. It is wonderful that InuYasha got his happy ending. This is one of my favorite Sesshomaru X Kagome shippings. :3
cnpeaches chapter 54 . 1/22
very good story. loved the lemons(i'm a hentai at heart). c'ya' :)
KEdakumi chapter 27 . 1/7
I was enjoying this until he said it's not rape if she enjoyed it and continued to ignore her no's.
Lala Insane chapter 54 . 12/2/2015
Gods, I love your writing. You are amazing. The imagery of this story and Obsession of Sin have stuck with me for years. The paiting on the ceiling, the wonderful meadows and flower filled valleys, and the amazingly written lemons. You have a way with words and I'm still awestruck after all these years. Best of luck to you!
jbkb chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
Posterior: adj: situated in the rear of; hinder
noun: the hinder parts or rump of the body; buttocks.

"She had learned that, under his hard posterior, a soft side dwelled, only surfacing once in a blue moon."

I am sure you can understand why this sentence made me laugh.
Blommie8 chapter 33 . 10/5/2015
I can't imagine he's crying..
Blommie8 chapter 11 . 10/4/2015
I really do agree with you, that naraku is hot! But sesshomaru is the hottest.
Oh my..
Blommie8 chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
I like the scene when naraku molesting kagome.
I really want to read sess x kagome x naraku canon story.
Even naraku doesn't love kagome but i want to see the badass side of naraku.
I think he's also a pervert, looking that he was a bandit before sold his soul to demon.
But, i a little disapointed when kagome suicide.
But i'm glad that she regret it in the end,and embrace the second chance.
I hope naraku still after her in the naughty way, xoxo.
Btw i like your story.
MissKatt18 chapter 54 . 8/25/2015
I spent the past week reading this, and I have to say that I absolutely loved it. Such a great job, really.

-MissKatt