Reviews for Embracing Chaos
Euryphaessa chapter 14 . 8/27
Just a curiosity question, if us ever end up marrying naraky, first Will we get invited to the wedding, and two would you share in your secret of making him real?
Euryphaessa chapter 11 . 8/27
I can't help but say I simply must agree with your statement wholeheartedly, and I love the story so far
I don't know how I feel about Sesshomaru up to this point.

He won't give her any respect, and if he does it's grudgingly. I feel like as honorable as his character he would have at least started to treat her better. She gave him his arm back, and healed him from a wound he gave hisself because he thought she was weak. Including the fact she healed jaken and saved run from dying.

At this point it is disrespectful to all that she's done for him, that he still doesn't at least consider her an equal on terms of power. He can't admit he wants her for more than his bed, but he can ask her to heal more than a few men with however serious wounds and to teach rin.

Also the fact that kagome lets him treat her this way. He is still choking her, but it's okay because he's attractive. Him telling her that teaching rin gives her a purpose like she wasn't collecting shards when they into each other.
acetwolf94 chapter 54 . 5/30
I LOVE IT!
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 4 . 5/28
I am reeeallllllly enjoying this!
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 1 . 5/28
So excited to read!
Koneko chapter 13 . 4/22
LOL Kago is really hostile and ill-tempered for someone who trained for 3 years to be centered and balanced. I still say you turned her into Inu simply because he's absent so far. Having her fluctuate between smug, cursing angry 'warrior' to kindhearted miko is strange to say the least.
Koneko chapter 12 . 4/22
rme Kagome saving the day, once again. This is starting to be too much. You got rid of Inu and replaced his smug, overconfident self with New Kagome.
Koneko chapter 11 . 4/22
The conversation between those two was entertaining, although Kagome is teetering on the edge of being super OOC, new power or not. I wish you would come back and edit out your notes.
Koneko chapter 10 . 4/22
Sesshou is a demon, not a man and why does he keep saying 'humane' when he has no respect for humanity?
Koneko chapter 9 . 4/22
Yeah... I can't say that I feel sorry for Kagome here. I was wondering why she decided not to take a few breaks during training to check up on his friends and family, especially Shippou. She was the glue that kept the group together, so it makes sense that they fell apart once she was gone.

She allowed bitterness to drive a split decision. She became stronger because of it, but look at what she lost.

Anyway, I hope Shippou can be found. He's probably in a void somewhere, but it would be nice if she could at least have him back.
Koneko chapter 7 . 4/22
Dang. She hadn't seen her family in years. How does she know if the well will work again? I'm looking forward to an emotionally stable Kagome.
Koneko chapter 6 . 4/22
lmao... i mean he is an aristocrat and Kagome is insolent, forgetting which time period she's traversing. Had she been speaking to someone else, she coulda been beat, raped and left for dead. So considering, she got off lightly. Great that you kept him mostly in character instead of jumping into the 'she's not like other humans I LOVE HER' mode right away.
Koneko chapter 5 . 4/22
I'm confused about how all these demons are so accommodating to a priestess.
Koneko chapter 4 . 4/22