Reviews for The Pitfalls of Seduction
Devil'sLittleBabyGirl chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
You're now officially my new fav writer. What can I say? You're just too amazing to be ignored. Keep this story flowing, can't wait to see what will Ino do, with her usual crazyness..
BlackRoseMuffin chapter 3 . 6/3/2009

I like the pick-up lines.
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
OMG! *dies laughing* This is awesome and it hasn't even gotten to the good part yet! :P
Mooncatcher chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
Okay. Here's a good one: My lips are skittles, wanna taste the rainbow? Hahahahaha.

Poor Shikamaru. No idea what he's in for.

Fab story! Love it!
laughingstick chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
lol the pickup lines rock XD

what? u haven't updated this story in a year? UPDATE I DEMAND YOU UPDATE!

great story btw, and especially humourous too. and lastly, UPDATE! i wanna know what happens!
Useless-Materia chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Oh no, I hope this isn't a story you're never going to finish! This is so good! You're writing is really impressive and you have a knack for humor. I'd love to read more of this.
korel.c chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
So...when exactly are you planning to update this? 'Cause this is more than the fifth time I've read this, and I've loved it every time. It should be at least one more chapter, if I'm following the chapter named themes right, and I and deeply in love with this fic. There's just...not enough good ShikaIno fics out there. This is one of the top, and I would love to see this updated, or heaven forbid, finished! ...I think I said everything last review, but, y'know...

Character 9/10 (Cos I can so picture everyone doing this, unlike so many other ShikaIno things)

Plot Original

Humor Quotient Perpetual Grin

Sob Quotient (at it being unfinished) Insanely High

Nr. Please write some more of this; or, y'know, any ShikaIno things.

Also, I am running out of chapters with which to praise you to the heavens on this fic, so more chapters are even more good. (see, another reason!)

Thank you for the AWESOME!
Doesn't Matter chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
Aw it's been awhile since you've updated...

Are you going to finish this?

Because I really love this story :D

It's so cute!

And I do love ShikaIno... :P
Useless-Materia chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
Oh I bet this turns out to be a really good story! I can't wait for an update!
TigerLilyette chapter 3 . 6/30/2008

“Um…there’s this one. ‘Hello. I’m a thief, and I’m here to steal your heart.’”

that was so funny:)
mintxrain chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
OH yes. PLEASE update this one! I LOVE IT!
ohthatsmyname chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
wow... this is like so made of awesomeness!

i hope you continue please
korel.c chapter 3 . 5/1/2008
...Now, since you did the absolutely nicest thing eva and updated on my birthday the last time, would you be so kind as to update this again? Somehow?

...I think you may have possibly got me into SasuSaku. (I thought it was...kinda gross, before - but then again, maybe I just ran into bad authors, because all your oneshots are heavenly.)

That said, I think you -also- probably got me into NejiTen -and- ShikuIno as well.

Write more - on this and on anything else, actually - I'd love to read more!

Scribere jussit amor.

AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
...That last line amusing.

I like the idea (so those photos did end up being used). and it is funny, because Ino is (for once) being the one black-mailed and threatened.

I can't wait to see how you end it.
Jordiekkthxbai chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
Ha, dear god, did I just...snort?

Hehe, I'm so daring one of my darling friends to say one of those...

Well, you haven't updated in a while aka a million or so years :P

But that'll change now ne?

Coz, yea!