Reviews for The Pitfalls of Seduction
Melissax3 chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
woww, that was great...i can't wait for the actual 'seduction' to begin. shikamaru will be so dense..
Tsuki-no-baka-chan chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
UPDATE. Please!
KatsumiArai chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Simply GREAT! I'm laughing my ass off. %D The pick-up lines are the best part up until now. I'm grateful, that I haven't been drinking anything while reading, otherwise it would now be decorating my monitor... %D

You write really good, I especially like your dialogs. They simply are like real life, one can imagine everything, especially the evil laughters and so on. (I was going to say the, that one can hear how they say it, but I can't remember the right word.. Hopefully I don't write to much nonsense, as I'm from Austria and it's pretty late and... well.. Let's say, it's not the best time to write accurate English for me. %D)

Anyway, I've been reading most of your FanFictions and adore them. They are great, they are IC, they are funny, they are sad - they are everything. 3 Great job!
missmoldycandy chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
This is such an EVIL story. I LOVE IT!

You didn't update for a while. O Please don't give up! I love it! And you got a lot of reviews! We all want to see Shika's reaction! xD Update soon, please!

(::) (::) (::) Cookies!
sophia666 chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
interesting, and funny. I trying to see Shikamaru's face when ino tries to use a pick-up line on him. Great writing. Please update soon.
ChristinaAngel chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
This is really funny! I especially liked it when they were reading out the pick up lines. I laughed so much that my brother ran away from me in fear! A double bonus. Please update soon!
pavement-greengrass chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
fuckin hilarious!
Kyoshi7989 chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
You're a genius, I swear.

...An amazing, inspiring, comedian GENIUS.

update soon!
SarcasticallyTroublesomeGirl chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
Omfg, Lol, that's hilarious. Poor Ino, I'd be banging my head too. Well, unless I was one of the other three. Then I 'd probably die from lack of oxygen. But I would've died happy. That's all that matters, right? Lol, so great chapter. I loved it. So much. Especially the Shika bits where he feels like something's coming. Lol, can't wait for the next update.
SarcasticallyTroublesomeGirl chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
This seems really good and interesting. It's hilarious too. I love it already. I loved how the three were acting when she was sitting down. My favorite line is "What do you want sakura? A new kimono? A shopping spree? My soul?" Lol, that line had me rotf.
NanbeiNoHana chapter 3 . 10/10/2007

Update as soon as you can, I'm curious about this :-)
Xkissxdeathxbrex chapter 3 . 9/22/2007
reveiw NOW! lol jjk. olz review
AniMeViEtGrl chapter 3 . 9/18/2007
So far this has been an amusing read and an amazingly well written story! i'm looking forward to reading some more! ]
Sasuke Lover chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
This is good. I only skimmed through it though... I've always been too lazy to even read anything more than read 2 short paged chapters. Exept one time when I was in like 4th grade... After all I am only in 5th Grade...
lovely dove chapter 2 . 9/18/2007
I love shikaino! for a second there, i though it was temari. Hey, Hinata isn't a medic nin. Sakura and Ino are! And it seems sakura is more skilled than ino unfortunately. love the story!
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »