Reviews for The Pitfalls of Seduction
sophia666 chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
interesting, and funny. I trying to see Shikamaru's face when ino tries to use a pick-up line on him. Great writing. Please update soon.
ChristinaAngel chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
This is really funny! I especially liked it when they were reading out the pick up lines. I laughed so much that my brother ran away from me in fear! A double bonus. Please update soon!
pavement-greengrass chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
fuckin hilarious!
Kyoshi7989 chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
You're a genius, I swear.

...An amazing, inspiring, comedian GENIUS.

update soon!
SarcasticallyTroublesomeGirl chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
Omfg, Lol, that's hilarious. Poor Ino, I'd be banging my head too. Well, unless I was one of the other three. Then I 'd probably die from lack of oxygen. But I would've died happy. That's all that matters, right? Lol, so great chapter. I loved it. So much. Especially the Shika bits where he feels like something's coming. Lol, can't wait for the next update.
SarcasticallyTroublesomeGirl chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
This seems really good and interesting. It's hilarious too. I love it already. I loved how the three were acting when she was sitting down. My favorite line is "What do you want sakura? A new kimono? A shopping spree? My soul?" Lol, that line had me rotf.
NanbeiNoHana chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
Interesting!

Update as soon as you can, I'm curious about this :-)
Xkissxdeathxbrex chapter 3 . 9/22/2007
reveiw NOW! lol jjk. olz review
AniMeViEtGrl chapter 3 . 9/18/2007
So far this has been an amusing read and an amazingly well written story! i'm looking forward to reading some more! ]
Sasuke Lover chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
This is good. I only skimmed through it though... I've always been too lazy to even read anything more than read 2 short paged chapters. Exept one time when I was in like 4th grade... After all I am only in 5th Grade...
lovely dove chapter 2 . 9/18/2007
I love shikaino! for a second there, i though it was temari. Hey, Hinata isn't a medic nin. Sakura and Ino are! And it seems sakura is more skilled than ino unfortunately. love the story!
Kawaii Kabu chapter 3 . 9/18/2007
LAWL! X3...
mood ink chapter 3 . 9/18/2007
wew, can't wait for the next chap!
mood ink chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
nice prologue
Daxo chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
hey girl

love the fic

i have the picture of the girls carrying shikamaru tied and naruto just see them and shikamaru tell him "i told you"

i dont know why