Reviews for The Pitfalls of Seduction
Verboten Byacolate chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
Oh! I can't wait! Yay! Seduction!

... what completely freakish pick up lines, though XD

Bya
village girl no. 3 chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
awesome! loved hinatas line...my fave one ever tho is...do you beleive in love at first sight? or should i walk by again...

lol...so glad you updated..you should try that more often..lol
encyser chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
Um, speaking as a guy, no man likes to be hunted down. Can't you give him some defense.
yumi-maki chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
Oh dear...a pick-up line? That is by far the WORST idea they could have come up with. But that just means that the next chapter will be uber-funny. This one was pretty good too - I really like the little pieces with Shika. Can't wait for the next update. OMG! And the Temari part - LOVED IT!
WeHoldTheseTruths chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
omg i love it. i cant wait for your next update
MystiKoorime chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
Heyy Heyy

YES! AN UPDATE! Haha. Glad to know the story was discontinued I really like how this chapter turned out. Cant wait to read more!

MystiK
tomboy14 chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
please tell me you're going to update soon! this story is amazing, despite the long time between updates! you're an amazing author, and execute this so well! god, i both love and hate sakura in this, and shika's impending doom is awesome.
ohwhatsherface chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
YES! I HAVE TOTALLY BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!

You most certainly have not lost your touch. I love Shikamaru. The Gaara having had to explain to Shikamaru thing made me LOL. Grey's Anatomy is the mother of all things inspiring.

Sweetnevermore chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
O i love shikamaru, so i'm excited to see where this leads! keep up the good work!
yumi-maki chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
Then, Tenten and Sakura smiled, identical Cheshire cat smiles.

“Easy. Seduce him.”

Oh yes. That will be very easy indeed. All she needs is some strawberry - scented shampoo...lol. Great fic. Very, very funny. It's amazing how Naruto is always on spot to see these things.

I was wondering when those blackmail shots were gonna rear the wonderful heads. I can't wait to see what happens next. Oh and I love how mischievous Sakura is. And Tenten always goes along with it too. You should write a NejiTen one that's similar to this. Unless you already have...I'll have to check.

Great story! Can't wait for the next update. It was just what I wanted - some nice, light-hearted fun.
village girl no. 3 chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
mm m good
nazzy and jerkez chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
OMG! You have to update! I. Want. Too. See. Ino. Seduce. Shikamaru. OMG XD I'd really want that!

I totally love this!

Love /nazaliasan
nazzy and jerkez chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Aw, soo cute! ShikaIno FTW!

Now, let's go to the next chapter.

Love /nazaliasan
Teh K9 chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
You. Should. Update this.

:D

I'l be waiting! :3
suzako chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
aww, that really interesting *_* please update soon! any other pairings beside shikaino? :3
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »