Reviews for Scream
KHLegacy chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
WAHHH poor Sora this made me sad...:( poor guy that's kind of the gist you get from the end of Kingdom Hearts II aw man...what will the poor guy be like by the end of KH3! good job!
Hippielover459 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
This was good. I always thought Sora had some angst no one knew about, so I enjoy reading stories like this where the author thinks so too.
Fawn chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
This hits deep... I almost cried. It feels so true and real...

I can see this coming from Sora. Not enough people seem to remember that he almost breaks down and gives up during a couple of the cut scenes in the games...
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
D: Poor Sora...TT
Monochromatic Paint chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
This is absolutely beautiful. It gives a whole new light to Sora, and all heroes, really. Most people don't see past the surface of the happy person who saves anything and everything, but this fanfic sheds light on that surface. And the writing itself is full of imagery, too. Absolutely. Beautiful.
Royal Conquest chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
You know if KH wasn't a game that was rated T for Only the animated violence, then thats EXACTLY how Sora would feel.
Porporino the III chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
This is definitely how Sora would have/should have acted in the story had Disney not been a part of it. I would like to now formally apologize for not review this sooner since I read this story quite some time ago when it first came out. My most humble of apologies.

This was true angst, not the over done type you read in fanfics so abundantly these days. Bravo!...(Throws confetti and brings out Fruit Punch.) (Hope you like fruit punch).
xoRaining Diamondsox chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Oh. Nice. First oneshot I've read that deals with Sora's feelings about being the Keyblade Master. Hope to read more like this one! Good job.

-diamonds-
Airica Adriene chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
omg! Exactly! Yes, yes, YES! This is great. So, so canon. Great job.

Airica

PS I've been reading a lot of your angst/tragedy fics lately, lol. I just realized that. XD All of your fics are really good maybe that's why.
xsynthetic-smile chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
SQUEE'S & PHEW'S

[ *is so glad you liked zee namiku* ]

n_n; no but srsly though. i was all worried and shiz that it wouldn't turn out right or that you wouldn't like it or that i'd canon-rape the characters and shtuff. but yay! you liked it! and i'm so happy that it cheered you up!

( how did your birthday go by the way? ;D )

anywayanyway - enough about that, more about zis ficcie you have here.

and ;ZOMG-CANON! sweet, sweet canon, how i have missed thee! xD;

but why must sora suffer as a consequence? D:

this was sad, dear; terribly, terribly sad. and the broken fairytale theme worked perfectly here. even though a lot of authors seem to be using it a lot more often now. -_-;

ah well, this was still tres lovely. :D and the line, "He may have had a smile true and bright and full of light, so the story would go in rhyme-like quality, but that was happily ever after and this was the hellish sequel," was OMG!the most ownful thing evarr!

[ *HUGGLES J00 and HUGGLES SORA* ]

ILY & C2'D!

:D

-xsynthie
the general girl chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
That was good, and true. The heroes and princes and all that stuff in fairytales are always so PERFECT, in an unhuman sort of way.

KEEP WRITING!
ahnminh chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
It's near impossible

that anyone could ever

despise YOUR works.

This had a somewhat surreal

quality to it. And melancholy too.

This
FernClaw chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
FC: -ish being extremely dramtic- IT TOO BEAUTIFUL FOR WORDS!

Fern: -sighs- It is an amazing piece.

Faia: She has the power to rival great authors!

Mira: -nods- hehe, if only Fernclaw could write like that!

FC: I know- Hey wait a minute!

-laughter-
twilighttries chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
-Heart melts- Gosh. Poor Sora. Changed my look on things a bit. Excellent. Amazing.
DPWolf chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Whee, guess who. I'm kinda out of it today; I was up the better part of the night working on Aeneas. -_- But yeah. Great story, and in my opinion canon!

Oh yeah. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D -gives plate of cookies-

Well. I gotta finish up my KH fic-I mean, Aeneas-now. Still here though!