Reviews for Not So Impressive
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Hahahahaha! XD chazz got it on the gay ear! XD LOL!
Jessloveing chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
um why does the earing have to be on the left instead of the right?

idk these things
SweetLemon chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
funny!
TehTwinkleAlchemist chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Heh,This WAS funny!
Fightergirl-Hyuuga chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
chazz is defo not gay! but funny story all da same!
Burakku's Shadow chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Oh, and about the left ear-right ear thing, I know what that's about. If the earing's on the right ear of a guy, it means that he's gay. Chazz certainly isn't gay.

I stay with all the things I said in my other review, all the people saying stuff and yeah...

Burakku's Shadow/Manjoume-Enchantress
Burakku's Shadow chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Weird... Utterly and totally... COOL!

But... Why would Chazz/Manjoume want his ear pierced? That doesn't make any sense to me.

OH! Wonder how Alexis/Asuka's gonna react to this! Probably with the usual "You jerk! Why do you" and so on.

Syrus/Shou's gonna freak for sure at this news, I can imagine him "AH! RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!" all the rest of the day. That sounds too funny.

Hey, your story got my brain functioning! :D That makes me happy.

Nice fanfic, I'll see if I can see to your other ones with my favorite guy in the world.

P.S.: My Japanese name's Byakuya, AKA Hikari no Shito. Not my real name, no confusing. My Kreeth name's Thizar, no flames aimed at me please.

Later! *winks, waves*
valkyrievamp289 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Great fic!

i don't think it would be proper to make it a story though!
Noobs of Steel chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
sweet
TFRiD Queen chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
*lol* Oo, wrong ear man! Now he'll either have to get another piercing or just pierce both.
Snodin chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
LOL! Chazz craziness that's actually done right. I love it!
DancingKirby chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Um...I liked this, but could you explain the part about the left/right ear? I don't see what's so bad about a right-ear piercing.

I just need to know that. Then I'll probably go, "Oh, NOW I get it...HAHAHAHA!"
extra-victory chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
OMFG!

LMAO!

YoU RoCk!

no, really.

YOU ROCK!
Cowgirl in Converse chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
crys tear of luaghter THATS SO FUNNY“Uh, Chazz? Isn’t that earring supposed to be on the left?” That the funniest thing ever...