Reviews for Whatever Happened to Albus Dumbledore?
ak chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
dumby était d'accord avec l'éxécution des mangemorts?
je croyais qu'il préférait le sacrifice des innocents, pour racheter les criminels!
saiyasith1 chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Nice. The whole story was good, but somehow this short was the best, most-fitting ending. You left me with a smile, and that's always nice. Great job
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
Well done!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
Poor Dumbles. I like that Grawp got the best of him.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
About time you admitted it, old man.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Poor Severus.
Someone aka Me chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
I love this! It's nice not to have to wonder about this anymore :)

(*_*)
loretta537 chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
this was great, i'm happy albus got some peace and quiet before he went on
Jimbocous chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
Nicely done!
Global Conquest-er chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
This was a great addition to your The Best Defence story. I loved the extra stuff on Dumbledore and am glad that you, although admitting his manipulations, also made sure that he realized them in a more normal way than other fanfic writers usually do. You had him think it through in a logical way, which TOTALLY works for him, whereas most of the others wind up with Harry telling him, frightening him, and then they become best buddies. Truly, I dont really see that as a path that matches up with his character. You did a great job portraying that. Thanks.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Good chapter.

gunny
TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Good chapter.

gunny
malexandria chapter 4 . 12/25/2007
Awesome story and ending!
Zita-Rose chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
I LOVED ur story, its was not only a great sstory but it also takes the bad and sad things that have happened and then turned them in happy endings. I dont normally read that much stories to the end because 30 chapters long etc, it gets kinda boaring but ur story was short but meaning full, some people write like a chapter that discribes the color of the sky etc, it just goes on and on, but yours was interesting and to the point.

Your story was SO cool.
taxzombie chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
Well I thought I figured out what was going to happen with the giants and I was wrong there. But at least I feel I was close on the part about what Dumbledore would do. All and all a good tale with a good gag at the end. Nicely done.