Reviews for Stitches
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I loved the initial description of Tokunaga and how she made it. It was sad, but very sweet.

I also like how you portrayed her friendship with Dist. Friends are part of your heart, even if they go away or change, so I thought that was really nice.

Well ended, too. It tied everything together nicely. C:
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Once again you have made a masterpiece. Anise doesn't get as much focus as Luke but they're situations were similar. How horrible it must have been, to see Luke ostrizeed from the group and knowing that she would eventually been in his place? The backstory was incredible, Dist opened the door for her with Tokunaga.
Omniflyer chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
AW. T_T
Rago Dragovian chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
I liked it.
Silver chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
You brought up some very nice points. There was a difference between Luke's accident and Anise's betrayal, and the group handled it differently too.
Picup chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Ahh, I loved this one x) One of your best yet
PacWoman chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Wow...I'm speechless. That was amazing. You captured Anise perfectly and I'm glad that I'm not the only one who wrote about Dist. Haha...

I'm amazed by this piece. You showed the human side of Dist, which is very rare to see in ToA. I tried to do that in my Dist story, but it didn't work out too well. Anyways, great job.
LaniZion chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
That was a nice little fiction. Anise's fondness for Dist was a real nice touch to this.
mollykat chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I have to say, your Abyss oneshots are all simply amazing! I have read them all, and have finally decided to worm my way out of my hole of "no reviewing ever" to tell you so.

I really liked how you characterized Anise in this one (I happen to really like her during the game). I thought the part about her being angry at Luke because she was scared the others would get angry at her too at the spy thing was very interesting. I had never though about like that. I do have a question though: Did Dist really die in the Nebilim sidequest? I had got the impression he was still alive... I think I am going to go back and play that through again.

Please keep the good work up! (I wish there was an Abyss section!)And thanks for reading the babbling ramble of praise!