Reviews for Show Me a Hero
ANARCHY chapter 22 . 4/6
Welp, felt like reading this story again. I don't know if I've left any reviews, so I figured I would anyways.

I do really like the Shino/Sasuke friendship. It is something that I never expected to happen or work, but it did. And it is absolutely wonderful. I love the way the two interact. Speaking of wonderful, the fact that T7 really inspired Konoha is great. Hinata standing up for herself and the last Hyuugas reuniting? Gorgeous. The Tsume/Kiba scene was really powerful as well. But oh god, the last scene with Hiruzen in it... that really killed me. His favoritism of Orochimaru but his conflicting emotions about his true intentions... ouch. And Konohamaru. OH GOD, KONOHAMARU. WHY. HIS NOTE TO MOEGI. I THINK MY HEART DIED.

The little SasuSaku moments make my day, seeing as I am a hardcore fan of theirs. Orochi and Kabuto's dynamic is both funny and... well, a little bit strange and slightly creepy. The nerdcrush Sakura has on Kabuto is cute. I really like the way that Tsunade and Kakashi have a sort of I-will-confide-my-grief-in-you-and-this-is-always-going-to-be-at-a-bar friendship, and the fact that Jiraiya finally came back and met Naruto is great. To be honest, I really did wish that Minato was the 4th. Alas, in this universe, it just wouldn't work that way.

I have a question - in the beginning, you mentioned that Tsunade was the first of her family to be a shinobi. I'm assuming, in that case, that she has nothing to do with Hashirama and Tobirama? Or was the founding of Konoha completely altered?

Anyways, 9/10. This AU, with its unconventional friendships, pure emotions, and the underlying mysteries is absolutely amazing. I hope to see an update soon - I'm not giving up!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Erm, you used the term "Sasuke ejaculated" in a non-sexual context. I, uh, think you used the word wrong. maybe. Just saying.
Common sense chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
So depressing, I have to take a break for this fic
tiger-lilly-876 chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Hi, I love the story but will there be more on the Naruto angst bit? Cos Naruto is like meant to have a crap life an all.

Love it though,

Tiger-lily-876 xoxo
Jigoku no Yami chapter 22 . 12/11/2012
things are looking up. After all the darkness and vileness and disinterestedness that the village and its people have had to suffer through...a dew rays of light have managed to pierce the darkness and even now, that light is spreading hope to those who can see it.
Jigoku no Yami chapter 15 . 12/11/2012
F*** dude, this is just wrong on so many levels. They are trying for a better future, but it seems that Fate is cub stomping their asses, and Hitsuzen is letting it happen, and Karma is looking the other way. There is nothing bright in this village, but the people try, but this village takes everything they have, and destroys it.
Common Sense chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
So basically your favorite characters to write are the fucked up ones. What's wrong with you?! :c
Common Sense chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
I don't understand how Samehada just disappeared. Why can't Konoha get such a powerful weapon.
Common Sense chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
Holy shit I never wanted to smack the shit out of kids more than those kids that tricked Chouji.
Common Sense chapter 22 . 11/20/2012
Possibly one of the most underrated stories on here. Love it, and hope you have the time to update.
sickle chapter 22 . 3/25/2012
wow, it was ageeeeeeeeeeeeeees ago when i first started reading this. i love love love the story. it is a refreshing take on the naruto universe. please continue!
Andelevion chapter 22 . 3/19/2012
The idea of this fanfiction is so incredibly original and is carried out with very interesting style. Your writing doesn't shy away from the harsher aspects of character building and manages to make characters with unsympathetic attitudes and thoughts into real feeling people. This is a crapsack world, make no mistake. But you really delve deep into the new hope Team Seven brought to Konoha and the butterfly effect around them. The only possible thing is probably some of the wording and transitions. :) Update soon.
SnickyPop chapter 22 . 2/15/2012
I found this chapter very endearing. I understand Asuma more now, and I like his ideas about working with the citizens, which Kakashi seems to share. His fiery declarations were also very endearing, as was Sasuke and Naruto's defense of their home. Really wonderful chapter, and I'm so glad you're still updating :)
The Lord of War chapter 20 . 2/15/2012
This was one of the best, if not the best Naruto fanfic I've ever FOR SURE ONE OF THE MOST ORIGINAL.
acylay chapter 22 . 2/15/2012
Woah! HELLO THERE! Nice to see that you're still kickin'! Thanks for the fantastic read. 3