Reviews for Show Me a Hero
Common sense chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
So depressing, I have to take a break for this fic
tiger-lilly-876 chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Hi, I love the story but will there be more on the Naruto angst bit? Cos Naruto is like meant to have a crap life an all.

Love it though,

Tiger-lily-876 xoxo
Jigoku no Yami chapter 22 . 12/11/2012
things are looking up. After all the darkness and vileness and disinterestedness that the village and its people have had to suffer through...a dew rays of light have managed to pierce the darkness and even now, that light is spreading hope to those who can see it.
Jigoku no Yami chapter 15 . 12/11/2012
F*** dude, this is just wrong on so many levels. They are trying for a better future, but it seems that Fate is cub stomping their asses, and Hitsuzen is letting it happen, and Karma is looking the other way. There is nothing bright in this village, but the people try, but this village takes everything they have, and destroys it.
Common Sense chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
So basically your favorite characters to write are the fucked up ones. What's wrong with you?! :c
Common Sense chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
I don't understand how Samehada just disappeared. Why can't Konoha get such a powerful weapon.
Common Sense chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
Holy shit I never wanted to smack the shit out of kids more than those kids that tricked Chouji.
Common Sense chapter 22 . 11/20/2012
Possibly one of the most underrated stories on here. Love it, and hope you have the time to update.
sickle chapter 22 . 3/25/2012
wow, it was ageeeeeeeeeeeeeees ago when i first started reading this. i love love love the story. it is a refreshing take on the naruto universe. please continue!
Andelevion chapter 22 . 3/19/2012
The idea of this fanfiction is so incredibly original and is carried out with very interesting style. Your writing doesn't shy away from the harsher aspects of character building and manages to make characters with unsympathetic attitudes and thoughts into real feeling people. This is a crapsack world, make no mistake. But you really delve deep into the new hope Team Seven brought to Konoha and the butterfly effect around them. The only possible thing is probably some of the wording and transitions. :) Update soon.
SnickyPop chapter 22 . 2/15/2012
I found this chapter very endearing. I understand Asuma more now, and I like his ideas about working with the citizens, which Kakashi seems to share. His fiery declarations were also very endearing, as was Sasuke and Naruto's defense of their home. Really wonderful chapter, and I'm so glad you're still updating :)
The Lord of War chapter 20 . 2/15/2012
This was one of the best, if not the best Naruto fanfic I've ever FOR SURE ONE OF THE MOST ORIGINAL.
acylay chapter 22 . 2/15/2012
Woah! HELLO THERE! Nice to see that you're still kickin'! Thanks for the fantastic read. 3
The Lord of War chapter 21 . 2/8/2012
Oh, my God. This story is so amazing, wonderfully awesome, cool, kick-ass, brilliant, and EPIC. I wish FFN let reviews use bold and italics just to underscore how much I love this story.
Kannade chapter 21 . 12/20/2011
This story is amazing. I love how messed up everyone is because it gives you a chance to see the characters grow and change for the better. I am in love with EVERYONE's story. I never particularly liked Chouji or Shino, so at first I skipped the paragraphs pertaining them because I wasn't interested in hearing about them. Then the plot thickened dramatically and I started reading bits and pieces of their stories before scrolling away from them so that the rest of the story would make sense. In the end, I became so interested in them that I went back and read all the parts I skipped; their stories are so good that I feel like a fool for not giving them a chance from the beginning.

It bugs me when people list their story as "Drama" or "Humor" or whatever, and the fanfiction doesn't match the genre it's listed under at all. But when you listed this as an Angst/Drama fic, you weren't playing around! This is has got to be one of the saddest and most complicated stories I've read on fanfiction dot net. I bawled my eyes out when Konohamaru died, and when Ino's dad found out about her "side job" I almost woke my entire family up when I yanked my earbuds out, shot up from my desk chair in a panic, and yelled "AW HELLLLL NAW, HER DAD IS GONNA KILL HER!" Lol some people get nerd rage when they play videogames, but I overreact when I read fanfictions, especially when shit is about to go down. It's sad, I know.

I knew all this time that Orochimaru was up to no good. Now that Sarutobi is dead, I hope Tsunade gets put in place as Hokage. It's pretty much the perfect course of action for her to take in her desire to better Konoha. I'm kinda worried that Gaara is on the loose in Konoha and that he wasn't kidnapped like Temari and Kankuro believe. That boy will raise HELL! I'm also concerned about Sakura because (this is going to sound SO bad, so please bare with me) out of all of the other characters so far, she has struggled with food, family, and money like everyone else, but nothing EXTREMELY shitty has happened to her yet. Sasuke's sharingan is gone and he's constantly reminded of it, and Naruto has both the kyuubi incident and of course he put Konohamaru in the hospital and in the end the kid collapsed and he had to attend his funeral. Sakura's personal issues seem kind of tame so far, so I'm scared to death that you've been skimping on her because you have THE WORST thing that could ever happen in store for her. I read all of this in one night and every time I started a new chapter I had to steel myself for something shitty pertaining Sakura. I'm not telling you to ruin her life or whatever, I just wanted to let you know that her lack of drama worries me and puts me on edge all the time. I don't like that she has become Kabuto's penpal either so I hope he leaves her alone.

Keep up the great work! The chapters are always long and of good quality so don't be afraid to take your time on updating this story. Your updates are definitely worth the wait. :)

P.S. It was mentioned before that Sasuke has two jobs, what exactly are they?