Reviews for Show Me a Hero
AnxiouslyAntisocial chapter 14 . 10/9/2008
Awesome. I haven't seen this story up in a while and to find an update on my birthday. :D
cherryjubilee chapter 14 . 10/8/2008
Hey there! I was so pleased to see this alert in my inbox. And you promise an update! Joy...
Illucida chapter 14 . 10/8/2008
This chapter was fantastic! So worth the wait! You've done a great job, and I look forward to the day that I get to read more.
Kaydreams chapter 14 . 10/8/2008
Good luck with your school work! Can't wait to see what happens next!
SnickyPop chapter 14 . 10/8/2008
That has to be the best fight scene I have ever read. Unlike others, it had me at the edge of my seat every second of the way, and was easy to understand and had the perfect amount of drama to it. I like how Kiba seems to be maturing, and now maybe Shino might make an effort to giving up drugs. Hinata still seems pretty dang useless, though. x/

I also like how the thing with Temari and Shikamaru is coming along. I feel bad for the genius, maybe Temari can help him?

Waiting on the edge of her seat for the next update,

Snicky
Silver Warrior chapter 13 . 8/31/2008
whoa. Crazy story, but so entertaining. I love watching these developments. Will Sasuke find a way to unlock his Sharingan?
dictator panda-chan chapter 13 . 8/17/2008
it's 3am on the morning of my birthday which is two days before my first day of school...and i'm ENJOYING it! thic story is like nothing i've ever read before. i'm totally drawn to the plot and all the characters. please update soon cause i'm dying to find out what happens next. i want to see same sasusaku and naruhina stuff! so yes...you rock! -heart-
SnickyPop chapter 13 . 7/17/2008
We're at chapter thirteen...this is an epic. So. Any ideas how much longer this will last? On one side, I really want this to go on forever, but on the other I just want everyone to get strong and for Konoha to get out of its rut. Wahh..so confusing.

I'm in love with "your" shikamaru, even if he IS a butt-muncher.

The thing with Orochimaru and Kabuto is hilarious.

Aww, Konohamaru found a brother...

CHIDORI!

haha, team eight on a boat with sasuke...that should be good XD

Ahh, I'm a freshman...I must beware ToT

-Snicky
Athyra chapter 13 . 7/13/2008
This story is beyond... this is one fucking awesome story! It is so unique, so realistic, so, well, angsty! I live off angst. True, I admit this story had some disturbing elements but, hey, that just shows reality ain't some flower paradise! (barely restraining from punching Shikamaru) Yeah, I really want to know what Ino did to make deer boy like this. I quite like the possible Chouji/Ino, it's cute. I love the Team 7 bonding, the sensei's interactions, Sakura's personality, Tsunade's past...and now, psycho sand tanuki is here in Konoha! I love the sand siblings Your character developments for each character are very thorough, I appreciate that. I hate authors making characters do things without reasons.

Oh right, the bit of Orochimaru and Kabuto creeps me out to no end, even though it's highly possible in the actual manga (shudders)

Sorry about the lack of indents in paragraphs etc. but I'm really psyched at this amazing story. I hope you update it soon!
KyuubiWindscar chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
this story is good. Beyond good. This should be a novel. But sadly, I can't read it. I could deal with the whole, Ino is a slut thing, the Kiba is a sex deprived creep, even the Kurenai as a slut thing, but I can't read a story where there are NO real ninja. Everybody sucks. Horribly.

This is not a flame. Just me stating that I can't go on. Good luck though.
Nabla chapter 13 . 7/2/2008
Hey there,

After the first Chapter of this honorable fic I was inwardly torn.

On the one hand I like the concept of your story, something I haven't read nor found until now. It was very refreshing and I wanted to read more.

On the other hand I nearly quit right there, because of the way Hinata was treated in your fic by Kiba. Or to be specific the way she let Kiba treat her.

Don't missunderstand me, I usually don't stop reading, just because a pairing isn't one of my likes. Except Hinata/Neji, thats just sick, I mean they are genetically halfbrother/sister, and male/male pairings.

Kk I am a sexist I don't have any problems with a female/female pairing but thats not the point here ;)

Its just, Hinata deserved better and more.

I forced myself to read the 2nd Chapter and I got hope, she obviously doesn't like her relationship or rather her life.

Please spent more time with writing the part of Naruto and the part of Hinata, because up until now it seems more Sakura centric.

To be honest, I kind of miss the opposing party, you know the evil that man do ;) or rather the evil the hero tries to fight. It seems atm more like a side story especially after your announcement in the beginning, that this fic wont be reationship based.

On the other hand the Orochimau-act seems to have great potential.

No offence at all ;) I just want to help and of course read more :D

Keep on writing and do it fast

PS: wellcome to my favorits and alerts
Kaydreams chapter 13 . 7/1/2008
I was afraid that would happen... Loved it all though! Beautifully long! Can't wait till you update!
Surreal once again chapter 13 . 6/24/2008
Is there any better word to describe this than "genius"?

Wow. I loved the Team 10ness, once again. Oh, Shikamaru, what a poor, lost soul. I really sympathize for Ino and Chouji. I always seem to forget about Chouji as a character in every other story but in yours he's probably one of my favorite. He's just so strong and doesn't take any shit. And the Orochimaru section was pretty high on the creepiness scale. But I loved it. The Tsunade/Shizune interaction was great.

I took the APUSH test. the AP US History Test actually wasn't as hard as I expected. Well, actually it was. But the DBQ wasn't as bad as I thought it would have been. I seriously think the hardest part was the multiple choi...oopss can't talk about that. Haha. I think that rule that you can never talk about the multiple choice was ridiculous. But, seriously, I can't wait for my grade either. Come on 5! I probably won't get over a 3, but I hope you did well. Hopefully you get a 5 and get to use it as college credit. yay college credit. Oh, well i better stop rambling. Well, Good job on the story and good luck with AP and senior year!
Khellan Rafe chapter 10 . 6/24/2008
I've read so much of this story already, and I'm still waiting for a ray of sunshine for everyone! Seems like only Team 7 is making any headway to happiness, and even that's not for sure. Guess I'll just keep readin, eh?
clockworkchaos chapter 13 . 6/23/2008
Not a bad chapter.. but I honestly didn't care for the Temari /Shikamaru interaction. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with the pairing in general, just that it didn't feel right for the story right now.

In canon I can understand it, he's proven himself a capable fighter in the exam, and willing to risk life in the Sasuke retrieval arc, but here? He's pretty much been a complete ass, and it feels like she going because they're destined to be paired, not because of genuine and realistic interaction.
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »