Reviews for Grace
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I enjoyed Yuugao's characterization here...
LizbetCrogan chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I adore this story! Hayate and Yuugao are my number one favorite pair in Naruto, and this story was one of the ones that made me want to write fanfiction. :) (No, really, I'm not just saying that.)

The interaction between Hayate and Yuugao is very well done! You managed to get body language across in a realistic way, which is not easy in writing.

Love it!
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I liked how you developed your characters through their thoughts and actions. Both of them are very likeable.
Tavoriel chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Aw, that's so swet! I like how you fleshed out the characters' backgrounds... minor characters are so ambiguous that it helps to know what "version" of them is in any given story! You did a good job describing the characters' emotions too.
Gentle Kit chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Oh that was just so cute. It made me giggle - GIRLISHLY giggle - several times at the end. X.x;

Very cute, I wish there was more. xD

Thank you for writing!
dr. sluice chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
ViktorMayrin chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Adorable!

I love how you've done this. But then again, I'm a hopeless fluff-lover.
mistress-cadaver chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
hehehehe, cute... I liked it
zoloswordsman chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
LOL ROFL SWEET! CUTE! AWESOME! Man, I can't even think of words to describe this! I LOVE IT!
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
So CUTE!

:D
hayatenox chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I love this one shot, this is also one of my favourite pairings
Alyana chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
So pretty! I love it!

I know I'm reviewing like 5 months late, but whatever!
almostinsane chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Great story! Thanks for writing this! God bless!
meinakurama chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
... I... I don't understand... you-You can't seriously expect me to honestly believe that you are just going to leave it at that! You absolutely have to write more! Please don't make it a one shot! It's just too cute! C'mon, if you can make it sound this good on the first chapter than think of how cool it would be on the next! I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE! Oh yeah, nice fic, I loved it!
Essyllus chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I enjoyed it very, very much. The characterizations, the awkwardness. Unfortunately, I don't have much to say, but I love reading your works. :)