Reviews for Sparring
Rosaroma chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
lovely!
Rosaroma chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Great that you had this all written, though I'm coming to it at it's finished point anyway. Your story is fantastic.
Rosaroma chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Nice friendship, not one I'd considered very much. Lovely to know the actors are good friends.
Rosaroma chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Thank you for the chapter. Happy Sunday.
Rosaroma chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
The flashbacks fit really well.
Rosaroma chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Wonderful, wonderful! and sad...and wonderful.
Rosaroma chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Beautifully written.
Rosaroma chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Wow, really intrigued. First Teyla/Ronan fic I've ever read but I have a feeling you have set a high bar for future ones.
brainfear chapter 27 . 7/5/2009
Very well done!
kay chapter 26 . 6/12/2009
absolutely incredible. words cannot adequately describe how amzing this is. i LOVED it. you captured the dynamics between them so perfectly. very impressive. i look forward to reading more of your work. :)
Vivi chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
This is good! I've never really thought about them this way before, but it actually fit well.
Aemie chapter 27 . 11/18/2008
wow, i loved this! ronan is the most brilliant character, and youve captured all his best parts, well done! i love it :)

aemie
TubaPrincess chapter 27 . 10/27/2008
Aww.. I love the ending. I'm glad I finished out this story.. I was tempted not to with things being crazy busy for me and not exactly remembering all of this story, but I'm glad I did. I like that they have decided that a relationship is worth pursuing despite one or both of them always being in danger. And, I'm really glad that the story ended with Teyla and Ronon sparring. How fitting :)
TheWelcomeStranger chapter 12 . 9/4/2008
I knew it! I knew it was Casablanca! Who doesn't love that movie?
TheWelcomeStranger chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
great story! I wish I had more time to read it all at once.