Reviews for Thankful
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I love this! :)
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
LOVE IT! And it was sorta funny Sakura asking random question to random people. But well, I do that all the time. Long time ago a friend and I were on the beach, swimming in the sea and there was a girl logically older than us and we ask her name and more things and then my friend, Waffer, asked "Is that your BF?" And she said yes, and I said "How mean to leave you here alone and him swimming there!", Celeste(the girl): "Yeah" and then when Pablo(his BF) came we screamed "You are Pablo right?" He nodded looking at us weird "You are SO mean to leave your GF alone!" and then we swam away! What a beautiful tale Ho-ho-ho.

Well, love your fic!
sasusaku779 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
kya! how beautiful!
MoonlitRain16 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
it didn't suck! it reminds people to be thankful for what they have and if i got sasuke i'd be REALLY grateful. lol.
pnaixrose chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
how cute. i liked it. D
Fusiko chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Cute story, I liked it.
SakuraDouble chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
so sweet. I'm thankful for Masashi Kishimoto, for inventing Naruto and Sasuke and Sakura and the gang.
xXSoldierXx chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
*Puppy-dog eyes* I'm thankful for Sasuke-kun, Naruto, anime, manga, chicken, sour candy, donuts...*could go on forever*

Aww, that was great. I loved it! I'm thankful for this fan fiction, and I'm thankful for wonderful writers (That list includes you)!

I'm going to keep reading your fanfictoins. I really hope you come up with more because I know I'll be sad when I've read them all.
Aria Lockheart chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Aww... This is so swet! I love how Naruto was acting so childish at the Ichiraku Stand! Wait he's always so cute! HAHA!

SilverRosePetals
MissEars chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
ha! your stalker has rated another story! i made my friend read this and she thought it was really sweat (she reads mainly inukag storys)
ZombieLeyLey chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
that was very cute
Misheru Fransu chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
of course Naruto is thankful for ramen, lol. i like the fic though, it has meaning. It made me think what i'm thankful for, which i'm not too sure about.
la la laaa 3 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
cutie patootie.
NarutoUzumakiLuver chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
ANother good one, make more plz. It's ok that it was a little early, cuz I've been thinking about doing some ff's earlier for the holidays.
trombonista chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
In Japan, they actually have a Thanksgiving-like day in November, so this isn't out of place.

Overall, a very cute fic, and great choice of pairings.