Reviews for The Observer Effect
Kittyfantaztico chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
OMG! I love this story!
selene2selene chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I love the POV. Really such a wonderful story. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you so much for sharing!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Really sad fanfic. Clark, always too late to understand whom his heart really belong to. Jimmy, couldn't understand his motives. Both want Chloe to be happy. But she is still unhappy.
ali chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
i really liked this story! it was awesome:)
carcassi chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I just saw your fic recc'ed on another site, and I couldn't help noticing the similarities between your fic and the Chlarkimmy fics I'd posted on FFNet, less than two weeks before you posted this fic. The fics are "Infinity Shot" and "Action Capture." If you haven't already checked them out, I'd invite you to do so now.

As you may imagine, I'm pretty upset about this. I'd be interested in hearing your feedback on my fics.

FWIW, I think you're a very good writer.

When I see those two, I can’t help putting Chloe and me both into my imaginary infinity shot of C.K. We’re in close-up, against that enormous background, and I’m the only one out of focus. No matter how often I call Chloe “my girl” (and she laughs in my face), I know it’s only a matter of time before I fade out of the picture.
Mags chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I like the Clois angle as a way for perhaps paving more of a way for Jimmy/Chloe and I also enjoyed Chloe trying to explain how Clark was more to her than family. Overall, the fic is very good and intricate. The descriptions are nice too, though some of the fic is slightly familiar. Have you ever read Carcassi's Chlarkimmy stuff starting with "Acton Capture?" Some of the phrases and metaphors in here are pretty close to hers.
Corina chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Simply AMAZING Story I Loved it
Shannonn14 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
awsome i love it plz make a sequal!
Irish Anor chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
This idea proved to be a really great story and you captured the characters exquisitely! I don't often review but I felt that this needed some acknowledgment because the story is absolutely great.
Rosel chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Awe. This is so good and sweet. Jimmy doesn't seem so bad in this. And I absolutly love the epilogue I can really Calrk thinking that.

Great Job!
LoulouFe07 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
I enjoyed reading your story. Keep up the good work _
Riana1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Heartbreakingly beautiful.
happycamper2013 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Excellent story.

Very tragic, as Clark realizes too late who it is he now loves. While I'll always hold Clana 1st in my own heart, I've always loved Chloe in Smallville, and could understand why Clark could love her, too.

Chloe is finally happy now and Clark won't do anything to jeopardize that, no matter how much it hurts him personally, especially knowing that loving him is both too difficult and too dangerous.

Thanks for a great job!
gumboLove chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
That was a really beautiful piece; it's great to see Chlark through Jimmy's eyes (and perhaps what we all see). Ah, my heart aches for Chlark, so thank you! Please write more Chlark!
rh-fntc chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
that is just so sad...and yet so beautiful. I love it. I always appreciate a good Chlark story. And this is exactly that.